Expedition Overland bought a Gladiator

1. RockHopper

RockHopper Member

First Name:
    Silverrubicon
    Vehicle(s):
    2020 Silver Launch Edition Gladiator, 2018 JLUR (Silver), 2012 JKUR (Crush), 1956 F-100 (Red)
    Liked:
    Not sure if any of you follow the Expedition Overland/Overlander You Tube channel, but thought it was awesome news this past weekend when they announced they'd be building up a Gladiator instead of a Toyota for their next rig build!

KirkG likes this.
  2. clayps

clayps Member

Vehicle(s):
    2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport
    Liked:
    Love these guys. Been watching them since their early trips to Alaska/Yukon. It's what got me into long distance travel in my Jeep. Interested to see what they do with it!

RockHopper likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    RockHopper

RockHopper Member

First Name:
    Silverrubicon
    Vehicle(s):
    2020 Silver Launch Edition Gladiator, 2018 JLUR (Silver), 2012 JKUR (Crush), 1956 F-100 (Red)
    Liked:
    Same here. I also first learned about the Rebelle Rally from Rachelle's participation in it. Good group of overlanders. Neat to see them branch out to other brands too.

4. eternus

eternus Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Jody
    Vehicle(s):
    2014 JKU Anvil
    Liked:
    I saw that as well and look forward to see how they proceed. Partly I realize its just good marketing for them to have a Jeep on their channel... TFLTruck is going all Jeep, everyone is going all Jeep. Also *I* wanted to be the one to have an overlanding group that's all Jeeps sort of like their All Toyota tendency.

That being said, I'm more eager to see what they do than all these add-on manufacturers who are chopping or overbuilding. I expect Clay and the gang to pull the bed and put a Patriot bed on the back, then put Icon suspension all the way around.