First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys,

Different kind of video for us today, today we explored a mine and old ghost town. The first part of the video is getting ready..

Sponsored

Gladiation

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Oil Field (Retired Infantry Marine)
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys,

Different kind of video for us today, today we explored a mine and old ghost town. The first part of the video is getting ready..

Me in Flagstaff Arizona last month on ski trip with the Fam

snow.JPG

OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
dude I think there is something wrong with you. The gears we paid for a few days after we bought our JT. As far as whatever happens at the end of our electrical saga that’s really none of your business but if / when it ends we will ref make a video if it’s allowed. There is no need to post your stupid comments for no reason

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
I think you guys need to take your beef elsewhere....offline.

OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think you guys need to take your beef elsewhere....offline.
Not you guys that joker coming to my post and posting stupid stuff for no reason.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
Wait I thought FCA was buying back that lemon?

Sponsored

BruteForce

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
utahbruteforce.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2009 Ram 3500 CTD, 2001 Toyota 4Runner
Occupation
SVP/CISO
Wait I thought FCA was buying back that lemon?

I obviously missed something in the video where their JT was determined to be a lemon. Please clue me in. Would love to understand ^^ above spat.

OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I obviously missed something in the video where their JT was determined to be a lemon. Please clue me in. Would love to understand ^^ above spat.
We are in process getting it replaced , our JT has a ton of electrical problems. There are some people that for whatever reason keep bringing it up that we are making up the lemon thing so they just causing problems. In the meantime we are traveling and moding when the time comes everything we have will be moved over to new when that happens

BruteForce

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
utahbruteforce.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SVP/CISO
We are in process getting it replaced , our JT has a ton of electrical problems. There are some people that for whatever reason keep bringing it up that we are making up the lemon thing so they just causing problems. In the meantime we are traveling and moding when the time comes everything we have will be moved over to new when that happens
Thanks. Obviously watched the last video and at least the first 15 seconds (4 times), but never saw or heard anything about consistent issues. Saw one of your other videos on YouTube that I commented on last night about "10 things you hate about the JT" and most of those I would tend to agree with.

My new JL is becoming a huge suspension issue that is bringing me dangerously close to lighting it afire and driving it through the Service bay doors at my local dealership. :devil::rock:

Keep up the vids..

OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. Obviously watched the last video and at least the first 15 seconds (4 times), but never saw or heard anything about consistent issues. Saw one of your other videos on YouTube that I commented on last night about "10 things you hate about the JT" and most of those I would tend to agree with.

My new JL is becoming a huge suspension issue that is bringing me dangerously close to lighting it afire and driving it through the Service bay doors at my local dealership. :devil::rock:

Keep up the vids..
We made a video about it weeks ago and some people are just being stupid. We do have issues but still love our JT and still drive it every day till we get it taken care off. Life doesn’t normally stop when you have a problem with something :). What did you think of the video ?

BruteForce

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
utahbruteforce.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SVP/CISO
We made a video about it weeks ago and some people are just being stupid. We do have issues but still love our JT and still drive it every day till we get it taken care off. Life doesn’t normally stop when you have a problem with something :). What did you think of the video ?
Video(s) are fine. The editing and content are pretty decent. I've subscribed to your channel, so good enough for me, I suppose.
Sponsored