First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Hey everyone, I’m curious if anyone knows whether a set of export Tailights are plug and play for the North American Gladiators ? I’m talking about the clear tailights that have amber turn signals in them. I would really like to switch them just don’t know if there is more to it then just plugging them in ?
Anybody know ? Mind you I’m about a month away until my Gladiator arrives so I’m just trying to collect parts for it right now. I have already received my rear fog lights for the swap and would like to add the tailights as well if they would work. Any info would be helpful.

edit**

part numbers
2020 Jeep Gladiator Export spec rear fog lights

Fog lights

68338391AA

68338390AA

Connectors x2

68137868AC

Rear harness

68406685AC

Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Export Hood

68281965AE

Jeep Gladiator Export Mirrors with blindspot and heated

68281902AE

68281903AE

Wiring

Jeep Gladiator Export Tail lights with blind spot
68338387AG - Left (?)

68338386AG -Right (?)

Without blind spot

68338383AF - Left (?)

68338382AF - Right (?)

Jeep Gladiator Export Tail lights on NA Spec Gladiator 4271CA48-AA98-4E97-8189-A25138F25D27
Jeep Gladiator Export Tail lights on NA Spec Gladiator 4271CA48-AA98-4E97-8189-A25138F25D27
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I know they are plug and play but you will need to flash the system with JScan to get it work properly but I think it will work. JScan has a us to euro conversion adaptation.

Jeep Gladiator Export Tail lights on NA Spec Gladiator Screenshot_20200614-120212
Jeep Gladiator Export Tail lights on NA Spec Gladiator Screenshot_20200614-120351

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Interested in what you find out. Where are you getting the taillights and rear fogs?
I bought the export rear fog lights from the dealership I work at. You can order them with the part numbers. Plan to do full export conversion, hood, mirrors, tailights, and rear fog lights
Jeep Gladiator Export Tail lights on NA Spec Gladiator 48008EF7-2F73-473C-B026-2534618CE412
Jeep Gladiator Export Tail lights on NA Spec Gladiator 7213F447-F4C3-4A96-8F4B-ADE0B210A5D5

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I know they are plug and play but you will need to flash the system with JScan to get it work properly but I think it will work. JScan has a us to euro conversion adaptation.

View attachment 83631
Hmm. Never heard of Jscan. I need to do a little research then. Maybe this will help making the rear fog lights function like OEM. I was planning to buy the rear fog light switch as well.

Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Hmm. Never heard of Jscan. I need to do a little research then. Maybe this will help making the rear fog lights function like OEM. I was planning to buy the rear fog light switch as well.
Yep it has a option to enable rear foglights in the us to euro adaptation. Only cost around $90 for everything and it doesn't vin lock so as long as someone pays the $22 fee online you can use the cables on multiple vehicles that the app is compatible with

Jeep Gladiator Export Tail lights on NA Spec Gladiator Screenshot_20200614-120831

There's a screen shot of the option in the adaptation

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
wow that’s awesome. So does this replace the Tazer or work in conjunction with it ? I was planning to order one this week.

Yep it has a option to enable rear foglights in the us to euro adaptation. Only cost around $90 for everything and it doesn't vin lock so as long as someone pays the $22 fee online you can use the cables on multiple vehicles that the app is compatible with

Jeep Gladiator Export Tail lights on NA Spec Gladiator Screenshot_20200614-120831

There's a screen shot of the option in the adaptation

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
wow that’s awesome. So does this replace the Tazer or work in conjunction with it ? I was planning to order one this week.
It's pretty much the same as a Tazer but cheaper and the guy who is the tech guy behind everything is always updating the app and adding new stuff. You can reach out to him on Facebook and put in a request for something you'd like to have added and he will get to get it done. I was sceptical at first but it's well worth the $90 and I've let a few guys use my cables on their Jeep's so they would only have to buy license fee online. He could offer it for more money and probably still sell them.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
http://jscan.net/

@JTRUBI here's a link. You can download the app and it has a Demo version. You can order the OBD2 and bypass cable off amazon

vgate iCar Pro Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE) OBD2 Fault Code Reader OBDII Code Scanner Car Check Engine Light iOS iPhone iPad/Android https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XGB4873/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_D-K5EbFYMKV1F

sportuli Fit for Chrysler -12+8 Cable Adaptor for Autel MaxiSys MS908 MS906S 908S MS905 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07W4YF2H7/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_uaL5EbRRKQDP0

That's what you need for it to work and then buy the license which is $24.

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
thank you, this is great. I’m definitely going to order it. Do I have to wait until I get my Gladiator to order it or can he do it without me actually having my Gladiator yet ?

http://jscan.net/

@JTRUBI here's a link. You can download the app and it has a Demo version. You can order the OBD2 and bypass cable off amazon

vgate iCar Pro Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE) OBD2 Fault Code Reader OBDII Code Scanner Car Check Engine Light iOS iPhone iPad/Android https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XGB4873/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_D-K5EbFYMKV1F

sportuli Fit for Chrysler -12+8 Cable Adaptor for Autel MaxiSys MS908 MS906S 908S MS905 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07W4YF2H7/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_uaL5EbRRKQDP0

That's what you need for it to work and then buy the license which is $24.

Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
thank you, this is great. I’m definitely going to order it. Do I have to wait until I get my Gladiator to order it or can he do it without me actually having my Gladiator yet ?
You can order everything now. I can't remember if you need the gladiator yet or not to buy the License, it's been about 4 months since I did mine.

takeitsleazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2008 JL
Commenting because there is a strong possibility I’ll be getting stationed in Europe again the next couple years, and my JK was royally screwed last time I let them do the conversion in-country. Started having issues in Guam, and they had to completely rewire my lights. Mind-blowing incompetence on their part, but I was 20, and I learned.

Aside from my rant, and the rear fogs, what other components will you be buying for the conversion? Thanks for creating this thread

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I bought the wiring harness that replaces the rear bumper section. It included the license plate lights and back up sensors and rear fog lights. It just unplugs from the rear section and swaps over. I will also be ordering the fog light switch replacement button once I find the part number for it.
Commenting because there is a strong possibility I’ll be getting stationed in Europe again the next couple years, and my JK was royally screwed last time I let them do the conversion in-country. Started having issues in Guam, and they had to completely rewire my lights. Mind-blowing incompetence on their part, but I was 20, and I learned.

Aside from my rant, and the rear fogs, what other components will you be buying for the conversion? Thanks for creating this thread

takeitsleazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2008 JL
I bought the wiring harness that replaces the rear bumper section. It included the license plate lights and back up sensors and rear fog lights. It just unplugs from the rear section and swaps over. I will also be ordering the fog light switch replacement button once I find the part number for it.
Sounds like a pretty straightforward conversion, thank god. Is there a list or source somewhere where you were able to see the parts needed and part numbers?

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Sounds like a pretty straightforward conversion, thank god. Is there a list or source somewhere where you were able to see the parts needed and part numbers?
There is a thread with it but I have them saved.
Fog lights

68338391AA

68338390AA

Rear harness

68406685AC
Sponsored