Extended Fender Flare Pics Anyone?

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
I know a lot of the Jeep community likes to chop fenders and stuff bigger and bigger tires, however, I'm interested in extending my fenders as to stop all of the mud, snow, rocks, dirt, dust, etc. from being flung back onto my Jeep. I run a 0 offset wheel with a 12.5-inch wide tire and would like to make the tires as 'tucked' as possible.

Outside of the Mopar extensions on the XR or the Epic Manufacturing Double Black Off-road Rubicon ones - I haven't seen anything too specific. Does anyone have any true experience? If you do or have any other insight can you post pictures?
Sponsored

RCKLNDR

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Do you currently have mud flaps? I’ll say that mine still flings crap all over the place with additional coverage. A lot of it comes from under the fender line. For context, 12.5” tire on 9” wide with with 4.75” BS.
Jeep Gladiator Extended Fender Flare Pics Anyone? 5CC7BAB3-DCA6-42C5-B713-0EDD1FC401DA

OP
OP
Jefe1018

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Do you currently have mud flaps? I’ll say that mine still flings crap all over the place with additional coverage. A lot of it comes from under the fender line. For context, 12.5” tire on 9” wide with with 4.75” BS.
Jeep Gladiator Extended Fender Flare Pics Anyone? 5CC7BAB3-DCA6-42C5-B713-0EDD1FC401DA
I am considering the Rokblokz to the front of the Jeep too. I'm just looking to see what others have done and what products are out there. Maybe this turns into the extended fender thread.

RCKLNDR

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I am considering the Rokblokz to the front of the Jeep too. I'm just looking to see what others have done and what products are out there. Maybe this turns into the extended fender thread.
For this goal - “I'm interested in extending my fenders as to stop all of the mud, snow, rocks, dirt, dust, etc. from being flung back onto my Jeep”

I think mud flaps are the starting point. I could cut a kiddie swimming pool along the wall and tape it to the side like they did on the Bronco Raptor and my doors would still get sprayed.
Jeep Gladiator Extended Fender Flare Pics Anyone? 4A9BC906-8208-45D8-9AFA-7A0AFD5FA8C6

OP
OP
Jefe1018

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
For this goal - “I'm interested in extending my fenders as to stop all of the mud, snow, rocks, dirt, dust, etc. from being flung back onto my Jeep”

I think mud flaps are the starting point. I could cut a kiddie swimming pool along the wall and tape it to the side like they did on the Bronco Raptor and my doors would still get sprayed.
Jeep Gladiator Extended Fender Flare Pics Anyone? 4A9BC906-8208-45D8-9AFA-7A0AFD5FA8C6
You have absolutely made me chuckle with that Bronco joke....

Sponsored

aevgladitorrubi

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Med Sales
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Gladiator Extended Fender Flare Pics Anyone? IMG_1700
D
Jeep Gladiator Extended Fender Flare Pics Anyone? IMG_1699

Double Black Offroad fender flare extensions... Line-X'd, 2" US spec JT...

Circuitous

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Floater
I installed the mopar Wrangler XR fender flares and already had the Rokblokz XL mud flaps. Honestly the flares helped alot. Even with the mud flaps i was getting alot of stuff flung up on the side of the truck. I would 100% go with the XR flares. They were like $120 shipped for all 4. I got all 4 front flares and they work like a charm. Easy to install. Just have to drill a couple holes in the back fenders to get them to align. I would suggest getting about 30 of the plastic rivits from mopar as well as some of the others that you can get from box stores suck when trying to install.
Jeep Gladiator Extended Fender Flare Pics Anyone? IMG_1707.JPG
Jeep Gladiator Extended Fender Flare Pics Anyone? IMG_1708.JPG
Jeep Gladiator Extended Fender Flare Pics Anyone? IMG_1709.JPG
Jeep Gladiator Extended Fender Flare Pics Anyone? IMG_1710.JPG
Sponsored