Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
I have a new ecodiesel that I intend to keep well past the 5 year payoff date. I love my EcoDiesel but I’m thinking more and more that I should get the extended warranty to cover myself.

Could people please post what extended warranty you bought, what the terms were, price paid, and WHERE you bought it. I know there is a dealer that sells the longest Mopar warranty (I believe 8yr 125k) at a great price but I can’t find the info on it.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
The "Mopar" Ext. Warranty I got it right before I went over in mileage of 3-36000. After a service or so I started getting letters a emails from them on getting the extended warranty.

Gl4dy8r

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I was able to get a 7-year unlimited mileage warranty through FCA. When I bought the vehicle the dealership only offered a 5-year 120,000 mile warranty through CNA. I was actually able to get the 7-year unlimited mileage warranty for the same $3700 through FCA that the dealership offered their meager warranty through CNA. And they gave me 0% interest and 12 months to pay it off! It was definitely a no-brainer!!!! Don't get me wrong, I have CNA warranties on my other vehicles and they've always done me right. When I asked the FCA representative why the dealership didn't offer me the FCA extended warranty they told me that the dealer can sell any warranty plan that they choose...
Sponsored