NJKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Greetings all,

Since my Gladiator has only been conceived so far... Those of you that have already taken delivery, any deals on the Mopar Extended Warranty?

Or are we all just going to be buying them through Tom Winkles and his discount program again?
Sponsored

PropWash

First Name
Nickolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep JKU
Wow, Tom works at Hayes Jeep where I buy my Jeepā€™s from. I didnā€™t realize he was the Mopar Warranty Guru people always post about on-line. (I think of him as the finance guy)

Totally legit dealership and fantastic dude.

Iā€™m on my 8th Jeep (Dad on his second) and we are always treated well there.

Screamineagle

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Anyone have a link or contact information on Tom Watkins or any other dealer offering deal on extended waranty?

OP
OP
NJKen

NJKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Thanks for your interest in our factory backed extended service contracts from Mopar Vehicle Protection, and I look forward to helping you with an aggressively priced Mopar contract.

Good news, contract pricing for the new Jeep Gladiator is the same pricing as Jeep Wranglers and Grand Cherokees.

You have many options to choose from Mopar Vehicle Protectionā€¦.

Coverage Levels

POWERTRAIN CARE extends powertrain coverage:
ā€¢ Engineā€ƒā€¢ Transmissionā€ƒā€¢ Driveline

POWERTRAIN CARE PLUS extends powertrain & basic component coverage:
ā€¢ Steeringā€ƒā€¢ Air Conditioning

ADDED CARE PLUS covers all the above, plus:
ā€¢ Anti-Lock Brakesā€ƒā€¢ Instrumentation
ā€¢ Rear Suspensionā€ƒā€¢ Luxury Groupā€ƒā€¢ Expanded Electrical

MAXIMUM CARE-

COMPLETE MECHANICAL COMPONENT COVERAGE BEYOND THE VEHICLE'S FACTORY WARRANTY ā€œIF ITā€™S MECHANICAL ... ITā€™S COVERED!ā€

FYI-All contracts purchased prior to your vehicle being past 4 years from original ā€˜in service dateā€™ or 48,000 start at original ā€˜in service dateā€™ and zero miles, mechanical coverage begins when your factory warranty ends, contracts run parallel with your factory warranties. The plans ancillary benefits like towing, trip interruption, key fob replacement, and car rental start immediately with plan purchase.

There are 5,6,7, and 8-year periods available, (All starting at 'in service' date), and mileage designations ending at 60, 75, 85, 100, 125,000K miles with zero, $100 and $200 deductibles. (5,6 or 7-year unlimited miles and $100 or $200 deductibles [Hellcat/SRT N/A])

Let me know which coverage level plan, deductible, time and mileage version you are interested in and I will produce your quote with your price from me. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

Tom Winkels

Finance Manager

Hayes Jeep

3718 Stadium Drive

Kalamazoo, Mi 49008

TEL-269.488.2080

FAX-269.488.2086

Sponsored

Screamineagle

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for your interest in our factory backed extended service contracts from Mopar Vehicle Protection, and I look forward to helping you with an aggressively priced Mopar contract.

Good news, contract pricing for the new Jeep Gladiator is the same pricing as Jeep Wranglers and Grand Cherokees.

Coverage Levels

MAXIMUM CARE-

COMPLETE MECHANICAL COMPONENT COVERAGE BEYOND THE VEHICLE'S FACTORY WARRANTY ā€œIF ITā€™S MECHANICAL ... ITā€™S COVERED!ā€

FYI-All contracts purchased prior to your vehicle being past 4 years from original ā€˜in service dateā€™ or 48,000 start at original ā€˜in service dateā€™ and zero miles, mechanical coverage begins when your factory warranty ends, contracts run parallel with your factory warranties. The plans ancillary benefits like towing, trip interruption, key fob replacement, and car rental start immediately with plan purchase.

There are 5,6,7, and 8-year periods available, (All starting at 'in service' date), and mileage designations ending at 60, 75, 85, 100, 125,000K miles with zero, $100 and $200 deductibles. (5,6 or 7-year unlimited miles and $100 or $200 deductibles [Hellcat/SRT N/A])

Let me know which coverage level plan, deductible, time and mileage version you are interested in and I will produce your quote with your price from me. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

Tom Winkels

Finance Manager

Hayes Jeep

3718 Stadium Drive

Kalamazoo, Mi 49008

TEL-269.488.2080

FAX-269.488.2086

Screamineagle

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I reached out to Tom at Hayes Jeep and received a great price on Max coverage. He was lower than several other Jeep Warranty dealers. Got mine through him.

Very up front and thorough.

bmount

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
That sounds like it may be a pretty good deal, depending on actual pricing. So if one were to purchase this warranty, can service be performed at any Jeep authorized shop (dealer), or is it specific to Hayes Jeep?

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible
I reached out to Tom at Hayes Jeep and received a great price on Max coverage. He was lower than several other Jeep Warranty dealers. Got mine through him.

Very up front and thorough.
Hook us up. What did he charge?

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
FCA warranties are through any authorized Jeep dealer, it's an extension of the factory warranty.

Sponsored

jncomatrix

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 GLADIATOR LE Black, 1996 XJ 4.0 5.5" long arm, 2003 Matrix XRS,
Occupation
Commercial Vehicle Director
Anyone have an email for Tom?

Coverage Levels

MAXIMUM CARE-

Tom Winkels

Finance Manager

Hayes Jeep

3718 Stadium Drive

Kalamazoo, Mi 49008

TEL-269.488.2080

FAX-269.488.2086

STEELCITYDJ87

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTM White, 2021 JLR Black
I did a quote thru www.chryslerwarrantys.com and did not purchase at that time (because I am patiently waiting for my JTR to be finished), then got an email with a discount code after a couple days. I just got an offer for July 4th...$227 off prices with a code.

www.chryslerwarrantys.com

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible