• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: North Carolina Sold - F / S Stock ‘21 Rubicon lift components

id0c

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Sting Gray
I upgraded to the Mopar lift kit so the old parts need to go. Springs, shocks, etc. Everything that came off from the dealership is included. Will post pictures first of next week when back home. Asking $400 OBO. About 1500 miles on everything before the upgrade. Any questions just let me know. Thanks!

7219A386-C97F-4309-AA95-B7E3C7921239.jpeg

NPLCC7075

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Sales
I upgraded to the Mopar lift kit so the old parts need to go. Springs, shocks, etc. Everything that came off from the dealership is included. Will post pictures first of next week when back home. Asking $400 OBO. About 1500 miles on everything before the upgrade. Any questions just let me know. Thanks!

7219A386-C97F-4309-AA95-B7E3C7921239.jpeg

NPLCC7075

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Sales
Still available and if so would you be willing to ship at my expense? Thanks!

OP
OP
id0c

id0c

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It is still available. I have no idea how much it would cost to ship but I can price it out for you and let you know. It is pretty heavy all together. What city and state? I’m in NC.

be77solo

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Sport 6-MT, '19 Cadillac XT4
Just a tip to maybe help this deal, the factory control arms aren't needed unless buyer just wants an extra set, as those are the same on all stock trucks..... so not having to ship those would save a good bit as they are heavy and long.

Please ignore me if Neil wants them, just trying to help. :rock:

NPLCC7075

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Sales
It is still available. I have no idea how much it would cost to ship but I can price it out for you and let you know. It is pretty heavy all together. What city and state? I’m in NC.
Washington W.V. 26181
Off a 20 or 21?
Hardtop, steel bumper, tow package?
What are the part numbers on the shocks and springs?

OP
OP
id0c

id0c

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
by my online estimation, it looks like it would be over $100 to ship it to you.

The parts are off a 2021 Rubicon Gladiator, hardtop, steel bumper, tow package.

I will have to look at the part numbers when I get home.

Let me know if you're still interested. I may have someone that wants to pick up locally too. Thanks.

NPLCC7075

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Sales

Let me know if you're still interested. I may have someone that wants to pick up locally too. Thanks.

Just a tip to maybe help this deal, the factory control arms aren't needed unless buyer just wants an extra set, as those are the same on all stock trucks..... so not having to ship those would save a good bit as they are heavy and long.

Please ignore me if Neil wants them, just trying to help. :rock:
Yep still am, $400 is good, not gonna do the OBO since your taking the time out to pack and ship.

OP
OP
id0c

id0c

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll get you pics of the numbers tonight and then can price out the actual shipping tomorrow and confirm that's good with you before shipping.

NPLCC7075

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Sales
I'll get you pics of the numbers tonight and then can price out the actual shipping tomorrow and confirm that's good with you before shipping.
Probably don't need the part numbers, steel front bumper, hard top, tow package, and forgot to ask A/T trans. I'm sure your Rubicon is highly optioned out. Then those springs, shocks, and isolators will be a match. Thanks and no rush!

Mccourry0373

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Financial Analyst
Still available? I’m in Charlotte, where are you located?

OP
OP
id0c

id0c

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry everyone. They shipped out last night. Will update posting now. Thanks!