Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
Hey y'all. Fab Fours posted a preview of their rear bumper design and it's pretty awesome. Definitely a glimpse into the possibilities and potential this new platform has to offer. I've linked the Instagram post below!

Link:
Sponsored

OP
OP
smoverland

smoverland

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
Interesting. Really didn't think much could be done back there.... but that looks alright. Not crazy about about those flares though
Yeah, it looks pretty goofy from the rear. Cool concept, though.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
I agree, rather goofy looking. But nice to have a side step. For certain would not pay the the goofyness just got get goofy looking side steps. Just would like to have decent looking side steps.

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Interesting that they are trying to keep the backup sensors. That will be nice if they can.

I also like the integrated step, and how it follows that rear flare. Like, not love. It does look slightly goofy, but then again, I am a very simple guy. I’ll probably never change my front or rear bumpers...

Sponsored

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
F4B6FB58-2E7F-45B9-9FE2-DBD3670547C4.jpeg
Sure wish Jeep would have incorporated a simple step into the rear bumper ends. This would have made it so easy to step into the bed and not sacrifice trail angles by a side step mounted under the rear bumper.

2020 SCRAMBLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Why would they keep the receiver hitch in the same location and not move it up to improve departure angle...or incorporate a huge rear skid plate?

FabFours = Mall Rated

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Interesting. Really didn't think much could be done back there.... but that looks alright. Not crazy about about those flares though
Ditto.......

Update: Being told they have 1 in stock and will build more after this one sells. I'll check back in with them in about........a quarter past never! :facepalm:

Edit #1 (From about 1 minute ago): Being told that fabfoursinc has filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Crisis averted; No longer a threat to the JT community.

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
I've always disliked FabFours stuff. To each their own but....just no.

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Hey y'all. Fab Fours posted a preview of their rear bumper design and it's pretty awesome. Definitely a glimpse into the possibilities and potential this new platform has to offer. I've linked the Instagram post below!

Link:
Wernt they already scrub prone right at the end of the bed? Seems like it might protect more but scrubb the bed alot more

Sponsored

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Ditto.......

Update: Being told they have 1 in stock and will build more after this one sells. I'll check back in with them in about........a quarter past never! :facepalm:

Edit #1 (From about 1 minute ago): Being told that fabfoursinc has filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Crisis averted; No longer a threat to the JT community.
Ha! What are the odds? Today, I stopped by the dealer I purchased my Gladiator from and they've all been talking about, what they refer to as, the UGLY Gladiator. I asked to see it and sure enough, Fab Fours Inc smack dab on the front: (The welds could have been improved)

Edit #2: Edit #1 is still true.
IMG-1506.JPG

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
Normally Fab Four makes the ugliest crap ever to be mounted on a Jeep. This and the bed rail kit is a notable exception. Those actually look pretty good a very functional.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
0140612B-E346-4938-8B46-3E0480F185C9.png
Will not get excited about this news until I hear that they have decided to make these for the Gladiator. Would buy in a heartbeat. Grrrrr!!!!!

sodak

Banned
Banned
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator rubicon
Do not like this at all..now on my Jk I had a fab4s front bumper and it looked good and the powder coating was very nice and sturdy...but this ...no
Sponsored