Falcon E-Adjust Adapt

HemiMagnum1

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody, Durango SRT 392
Falcon E-Adjust Adapt self adjusting shocks, anyone try these yet?

Wondering if the softest setting is smoother than Max Tow shocks...

Thinking about getting a set... any information appreciated!
Sponsored

Solarinsocal

First Name
Hisanori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota Hiace 4wd, 2007 Toyota Avalon, 2010 Ram Power Wagon, 2014 Mini Cooper S, 2016 Lexus GS350F
I ordered these first week of December and I still haven't received them. I think I'm the first to order these for the Gladiator. I'm guessing mid March for me. Their customer care could be better, I have to keep asking for an update even though its past their original eta. Last word I received was 4-6 weeks and that was about 3 weeks ago.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
They certainly are interesting. Im trying to decide if i want to pay to be a beta tester or not.

Im also curious how they get that much technology in at the price point they have compared to other things on the market.

OP
OP
HemiMagnum1

HemiMagnum1

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! I canā€™t find a single review of them yet either... really interested, but need some sort of feedback!

Solarinsocal

First Name
Hisanori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota Hiace 4wd, 2007 Toyota Avalon, 2010 Ram Power Wagon, 2014 Mini Cooper S, 2016 Lexus GS350F
I guess I'll be the first to offer feedback whether good or hopefully not bad.

Sponsored

OP
OP
HemiMagnum1

HemiMagnum1

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Canā€™t wait to hear about it! Their videos are entertaining, but Iā€™d like to know more...

CaptNkllm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Ive had a set in the Garage for a month or so... Maybe 2 months now.. Just finished putting the paint finish on my fenders and the wheel well liners... Maybe I will get them installed in the next couple weeks.. Not in a big hurry.. Lift and all the parts are here.. I am not motivated yet.. Yeah Now that I have thought about it.. I received mine before New Years... Happy Trails!!

Solarinsocal

First Name
Hisanori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ive had a set in the Garage for a month or so... Maybe 2 months now.. Just finished putting the paint finish on my fenders and the wheel well liners... Maybe I will get them installed in the next couple weeks.. Not in a big hurry.. Lift and all the parts are here.. I am not motivated yet.. Yeah Now that I have thought about it.. I received mine before New Years... Happy Trails!!
Whoa, when did you order yours? I guess I'm not the first one.... Dang got lied to.... lol

I have a youtube channel so I'll probably post a video about it when I do the install and drive impression.

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 JTRD
Those look pretty cool!

For $2,400 they better make your rig levitate. :):)

Sponsored

CaptNkllm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I had ordered as soon as they went on sale on thanksgiving weekend. Actually shipped pretty quick I was surprised.. ordered the steering stabilizer and it took forever.. but everything is sitting in the boxes.. did raptor liner on all the parts and fenders.. going to get everything installed in the next couple weeks.

Solarinsocal

First Name
Hisanori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had ordered as soon as they went on sale on thanksgiving weekend. Actually shipped pretty quick I was surprised.. ordered the steering stabilizer and it took forever.. but everything is sitting in the boxes.. did raptor liner on all the parts and fenders.. going to get everything installed in the next couple weeks.
How is it that I'm less than a week behind you in ordering but I have to wait three months longer? Craziness.

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
Not much out there on the E-adjust.... I thought I would share on the regular Fast adjust to keep you guys going...
I also ordered the Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast adjust shocks on Thanksgiving weekend and received the mid Jan. The shocks have been great so far. I teamed them with my Clayton 3.5 inch overland plus kit. Here is a nice climb I did yesterday with them set at -- Falcon SP2 low setting, Fast adjust set to 2.3 . Very steep, Super nice shocks. I can imagine how nice the e-adjust must be.... you guys should love them.

Drinkwater Flats climb - Goodyear MTR 37", 19 psi, Low range 2nd gear, Rear locker locked, Sway bar disconnected.

Solarinsocal

First Name
Hisanori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice, I'm on the Clayton 2.5 Overland Plus with....Rough Country....because I have no shocks.:angry:

@hjdca That looks like a pretty serious climb.

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
Nice, I'm on the Clayton 2.5 Overland Plus with....Rough Country....because I have no shocks.:angry:

@hjdca That looks like a pretty serious climb.
Yes, it is very steep. You can search "drinkwater flats" on you tube and you can see that stock trucks have issues with the small gate keeper and some of the top sections. The Gladiator with the lift, Falcon shocks, 37's at 19 psi, 5:13 gears was a tractor. Never slipped once.
Sponsored