First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Oooh. Extra special thanks to @TroutFishingInAmerica who graciously thought of me when he ended up with an extra FastMan throttlebody on his hands, and offered me a great deal on it.

Heading out to bolt this guy in now, will update with more pics.

C44A2822-3688-4D09-AC08-0AA3A2E0B6CD.jpeg

AE8D3026-1006-4AC2-A8FA-05295AC4FE85.jpeg

Install was easy. Pull the intake snorkel and its 4 bolts. Quality of the porting work is top notch, and the mod to the butterfly is a nice touch of attention to detail.

Im surprised at the amount of material they found to remove, because porting TBā€™s is definitely ā€œold magicā€ given the machining tolerances of today. But, they found material to remove, got part of the butterfly bar out, and ramped the inlet same as in the ā€œbefore timesā€.

Noise of the intake changed noticeably, which tells me a change happened, but a dyno would have to show me what the actual gains are. Im interested to see any improvements to my mpg test loop soon, and when i baseline for my blower ill try to remember to swap the stock back on. Ill comment more after I drive it more, but i am surprised how much it changed the sound on first drive.

I certainly wont say this should be anyoneā€™s first stop, but if youre doing an intake and tuning already, and looking for the last 10th, its a nice addition. šŸ‘Œ
Sponsored

Last edited:

mike921921

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Retired
Oooh. Extra special thanks to @TroutFishingInAmerica who graciously thought of me when he ended up with an extra FastMan throttlebody on his hands, and offered me a great deal on it.

Heading out to bolt this guy in now, will update with more pics.

Jeep Gladiator FastMan ported throttle body installed AE8D3026-1006-4AC2-A8FA-05295AC4FE85
Skip the photos, please update with pull charts.....

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation

mike921921

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Retired
Hahaha

I wasnt planning on doing a dyno until before/after of the SC.
That's great man, you know so many people post 'seat of pants' or 'sounds like' reviews šŸ˜±

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
That's great man, you know so many people post 'seat of pants' or 'sounds like' reviews šŸ˜±
Yeah. I get it.

When i do Ill try to find a dyno thatā€™s done a stock jeep so there is a semblance of baseline. I never bothered to do mine stock.

Sponsored

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Old is out. Man the smell of oil out of the manifold was stronger than expected.

FF989BA6-9F8D-4344-81AE-A7125D8CE799.jpeg

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
@TroutFishingInAmerica Really high quality work on the throttle body itself. The inner step is smoothed to the point of almost being gone, and the step/edge work at the opening is really really clean. The sound of the intake is different too. Im not perceptible enough to discern a 5-10hp change when its uniform across the board, but i will be extremely curious to see how my mpg route goes after a few days of adaptation; and i think Ill swap the old TB back on when i baseline for the blower to see what this did.

The sound was changed enough that i double checked the install and actually drove to the autozone to check for soft codes thinking i might have an air leak, so something for sure changed with it.

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
I thought the workmanship was stellar. I'm planning on my install tomorrow along with the Mopar intake. We'll see...
Nice. Let us know how the install goes.

Youll notice a difference up top immediately where there is fuel. Itll take a couple days for the ecu to catch up to running leaner where its already lean.

Sponsored

cecaa850

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator 2019 Porsche Macan S 2018 BMW M2
Nice. Let us know how the install goes.

Youll notice a difference up top immediately where there is fuel. Itll take a couple days for the ecu to catch up to running leaner where its already lean.

You went with the Mopar CAI also correct? If the hood opening isn't cut, what are the benefits? Larger piping?

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
anxiously waiting lol This is on my short list since its such an easy install