Sponsored

Favorite Portable Toilet

jn18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GLS63, 2020 AMG GTR Pro, 2021 GT500
Hey All -

Anyone have a favorite portable toilet? Have a 7yr old daughter who doesn't want to dig holes but wants to camp haha.

Wanted this but cannot find it anywhere. https://www.setechnologiesltdusa.com/wrappon

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

montechie

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon, 2022 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Writer of code, designer of things
My wife and I are fans of the Cleanwaste toilet and their wag bags. It's very flexible, you can use it with a hole or use the bags. The bag kits eliminate smells in any garbage your packing, surprisingly so, includes some clotting, deodorizing powder, TP, hand wipes, and double bag, I would recommend these even if you use a different toilet. The toilet packs down decently small, and has a seat + lid to keep smell down.

If you're taller, it might be short, but that might be better for your kid. I'm 5'8" and it's fine, my wife at 5'2" appreciates the height. We've been using it for 2-3 years.

Sponsored

Radio Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired Broadcast Engineer

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Homer bucket with snap on seat and a small beach pail 🪣 with kitty litter. I used on for over a year. Or a luggable Loo

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic

Trout Safari

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
I have a Wrappon. It is the best thing ever. They are more expensive than a bucket and a little difficult to find right now, but they are worth every penny. If I wanted my wife coming camping with me I had to take care of the bathroom situation. Now, it is not an issue. anyone can say what they want, but if it makes your wife happy, well that is the worlds greatest mod.

Last edited:
OP
OP

jn18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GLS63, 2020 AMG GTR Pro, 2021 GT500
I have a Wrappon. It is by the the best thing ever. They are more expensive than a bucket and a little difficult to find right now, but they are worth every penny. If I wanted my wife coming camping with me I had to take care of the bathroom situation. Now, it is not an issue. anyone can say what they want, but if it makes your wife happy, well that is the worlds greatest mod.
Agreed man.

You ever come across another one - or know where to order one - I would be in your debt forever haha

Sponsored

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
I have the lid on a bucket set up and as a guy, I have to say it could be better. It get's the job done, but it's annoying having maneuver the front business.

Trout Safari

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed

Glad Jeeper

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
My wife and I are fans of the Cleanwaste toilet and their wag bags. It's very flexible, you can use it with a hole or use the bags. The bag kits eliminate smells in any garbage your packing, surprisingly so, includes some clotting, deodorizing powder, TP, hand wipes, and double bag, I would recommend these even if you use a different toilet. The toilet packs down decently small, and has a seat + lid to keep smell down.

If you're taller, it might be short, but that might be better for your kid. I'm 5'8" and it's fine, my wife at 5'2" appreciates the height. We've been using it for 2-3 years.
This is a great portable toilet! We have used ours a lot my wife prefers to have this setup as opposed to walking to the pit toilets in many NF CG's.

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Another vote for the cleanwaste system. I've been using the same one for years. The wrappon nice but out of my price range for a toilet at $1k.

GRDIESEL

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel
Build Thread
Link
5 gallon pail with snap on toilet seat. We get the bags and powder that makes all the liquid gel. All from Amazon, the brand is Emergency Zone.
Sponsored