FCA Affiliate Program Fine Print

nate320

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Granite JTLE Ordered, switched to the dark(er) side: Black JTLE
Has anyone successfully used any form of FCA Affiliate membership to purchase a 2019 model year vehicle?

I was reading through the program rules and found this paragraph:
"Eligible participants (as defined in the Customer Eligibility section below) can purchase or lease up to two (2) FCA US LLC 2016MY, 2017MY or 2018MY new and unused vehicles at the Preferred Price. The preferred price is a maximum of 1% below factory invoice plus a $75 administration fee per calendar year, as long as the designated company remains on FCA US LLC’s company eligibility list."

It could just be the document hasn't been updated and the affiliate pricing will work on a "2020" model year, but want to test the waters as I think a lot of people might be counting on TreadLightly! if they're not ordering from a 7% under dealer.

Link to FCA Affiliate Program Rules
Sponsored

HTownGladiator

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020gladiator
Has anyone successfully used any form of FCA Affiliate membership to purchase a 2019 model year vehicle?

I was reading through the program rules and found this paragraph:
"Eligible participants (as defined in the Customer Eligibility section below) can purchase or lease up to two (2) FCA US LLC 2016MY, 2017MY or 2018MY new and unused vehicles at the Preferred Price. The preferred price is a maximum of 1% below factory invoice plus a $75 administration fee per calendar year, as long as the designated company remains on FCA US LLC’s company eligibility list."

It could just be the document hasn't been updated and the affiliate pricing will work on a "2020" model year, but want to test the waters as I think a lot of people might be counting on TreadLightly! if they're not ordering from a 7% under dealer.

Link to FCA Affiliate Program Rules
Found this on another FCA site, they will probably update it soon with Gladiator offerings for 2020 model years.

2019 MY vehicles are:

Eligible: All Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge (including SRT), Ram, FIAT, Alfa Romeo vehicles (+ Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio models - eligible as of 9-5-2018)

Ineligible: 500e, Pacifica Hybrid, Challenger Demon, Grand Cherokee Trackhawk

OP
OP
nate320

nate320

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Granite JTLE Ordered, switched to the dark(er) side: Black JTLE
Found this on another FCA site, they will probably update it soon with Gladiator offerings for 2020 model years.

2019 MY vehicles are:

Eligible: All Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge (including SRT), Ram, FIAT, Alfa Romeo vehicles (+ Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio models - eligible as of 9-5-2018)

Ineligible: 500e, Pacifica Hybrid, Challenger Demon, Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
Ah thank you!! Glad to know that the fine print is lagging behind and shouldn't be an issue.