Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Realistic Dinosaur Entertainment | Marketing | Jeeper
Vehicle Showcase
I noticed some people have a white light on the fender flare versus an amber… How does somebody swap that out?

I noticed today a friend of mine has a black sport S But he has white lights when he turned on his lights and my lights are Amber - how do I get white lights or LED installed?

4B80C43C-6B34-4920-A0B7-61305BD0192F.jpeg

276BE03E-8DC2-4C4C-8742-9AB1D1363B00.jpg
Sponsored

Cleankat

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Do you mean the clear side markers? You can buy them for around 80 bucks or so, but they still light up Amber. Diode Dynamics makes these.
20191206_141452.jpg

Tim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Max tow Sport S, Overland, and Rubicon trims without the LED package have different front fenders with turn signals and halogen DRLs. Non max tow Sport/Sport S do not have the halogen DRLs. You can see in your first pic the truck only has one light bulb per side while in your second pic the truck has two light bulbs per side. In the second pic the inner bulb is the amber turn signal and the outer bulb is the white DRL. The only thing you can do short of buying new fenders and rewiring them would be to buy an LED switchback bulb that will light up white when the marker lights are on and switch to amber when the turn signals are on.

OP
OP
JTguy2020

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Do you mean the clear side markers? You can buy them for around 80 bucks or so, but they still light up Amber. Diode Dynamics makes these.
20191206_141452.jpg
Yeah my friends gladiator yesterday it was why the light was white he has no Amber there only to the far right and left are the amber blinkers but the long rectangle part area that yours is clear his were lit up white lights where mine light up Amber across the whole front fender flare

OP
OP
JTguy2020

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Max tow Sport S, Overland, and Rubicon trims without the LED package have different front fenders with turn signals and halogen DRLs. Non max tow Sport/Sport S do not have the halogen DRLs. You can see in your first pic the truck only has one light bulb per side while in your second pic the truck has two light bulbs per side. In the second pic the inner bulb is the amber turn signal and the outer bulb is the white DRL. The only thing you can do short of buying new fenders and rewiring them would be to buy an LED switchback bulb that will light up white when the marker lights are on and switch to amber when the turn signals are on.
Oh OK thank you so much for the clarification… I will keep as is until my next gladiator LOL damn Jeep People - yes his is a sport S with the tow package. Thank you for your awesome information

Sponsored

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link

Lynn_F

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
There is a switchback amber/white bulb that you can install. You will have to manually wire the DRL wire to make it work but it looks pretty cool.

Screenshot_20200105-122027_Amazon Shopping.jpg

lobelsteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Gator
unnamed (1).jpg

Diode dynamics. Clear to clear. Fits the Gator color well.
Sponsored