Sponsored

AdrianVall

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport Max Tow
In for the final product pictures! This will look dope!
Sponsored

Kysumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I wrap for a living and I won't touch a Jeep for less than 3k, absolute minimum. The handles suck to take off, the hinges suck to wrap properly, the grille is terrible, the cowling vents suck...

I hope it works out. There's more to properly installing a wrap than slapping it on.

OP
OP
Daniel Snider

Daniel Snider

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mach-1, 2021 Gladiator Diesel
Occupation
Sales, and generally being awesone
I wrap for a living and I won't touch a Jeep for less than 3k, absolute minimum. The handles suck to take off, the hinges suck to wrap properly, the grille is terrible, the cowling vents suck...

I hope it works out. There's more to properly installing a wrap than slapping it on.
guess I lucked out.... inozetec only recommended two places and this was one of them so they must be pretty good :)

OP
OP
Daniel Snider

Daniel Snider

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mach-1, 2021 Gladiator Diesel
Occupation
Sales, and generally being awesone

So to follow up, my guy doing the Wrap seems to agree with you.... He will honor my price, but said it should have been $3500-$3800 based on all the intricate work he had to do... this was his first gladiator and he is a perfectionist.

Kysumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
So to follow up, my guy doing the Wrap seems to agree with you.... He will honor my price, but said it should have been $3500-$3800 based on all the intricate work he had to do... this was his first gladiator and he is a perfectionist.
That sounds about right. You can definitely find people that will wrap it for 2k, but they're generally not someone you want doing it. I'm glad it sounds like he was the exception.

Can't wait to see final pics.

Sponsored

Sponsored

ZTMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2016 JKU WW
Looks great

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
I will have no problem spotting you in Denver

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
That is killer, makes me wanna field trip to Denver!
Sponsored