Sponsored

Finally ordered my Overland Hydro Blue today....

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
Congrats, well done. Now if our Cats can knock off the Gators tomorrow night ... that's a great weekend for ya. Which model did you order, Overland or Rubi?

OL1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTLE Black, 2018 JLRU White, 1967 Corvette Converible, 2011 997.2 TTS
Wow, that’s an amazing deal...less than employee pricing. Congrats and enjoy!

Sponsored

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
Expecting at least 8 weeks wait-
Drove to dealer a few more miles away-on line order cost was $56,500- we agreed on $49,800
Where did you end up ordering at? I live in Shelbyville and the dealer seems good to work with. It will be a month or so before I can pull the trigger. May end up buying one of the lot. I want to go to Cross in Louisville and drive one on their Jeep track.

OP
OP
KentuckyCatFan

KentuckyCatFan

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Hydro Blue Overland
Where did you end up ordering at? I live in Shelbyville and the dealer seems good to work with. It will be a month or so before I can pull the trigger. May end up buying one of the lot. I want to go to Cross in Louisville and drive one on their Jeep track.
I test drove with Cross- Shelbyville Chrysler beat Cross’s price. When I told Cross the price I was given then asked if I would deal with them if they matched it......no- I am not a fan of sales manager in Shelbyville but think salesman, Matthew is one of the rare honest salesman. Shelbyville Chrysler has some in stock, so you may be able to test drive closer to home.
Sponsored