Sponsored

Find the right parts guy!

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
While removing the front freedom panel clamp thing to paint the panels I munched one of the heads because i was using a T24 when unbeknownst (first time ever typing that word!) to me, it needed a T27.
stripped bolt.jpg

I called the local dealer 3 miles away who always suck donkey privates and explained the part. They asked for my cell, gave it to them, and in 2 days they called my wife's cell instead
hot mom.jpg

and couldn't put 2 and 2 together that she was my wife and she never told me about the "weird phonecall". A week later I got a call from the parts guy saying it was in.....

I go there, the bolts were like 30,000 times to big
bolts.jpg

I brought the right M6 bolt with me that I munched though, he also came out to the car to check.
butt crack.jpg

Says he'll look into it. Never called, so I call a week later, he's busy so I leave a message with Timmy
timmy.jpg

2 Days go by, no call back. Call again, get Timmy
timmy 2.jpg

Explain i've been waiting for dude to call me. He explained that dude had to open a trouble ticket with FCA because nobody knows what the F is going on with my little ole' M6 bolt, but he ASSURED THE CRAP OUT OF ME, that I would get a call back from dude.

DUDE NEVER CALLED,
wtf.jpg

So I go to Jeep camp where Gandrud Jeep from Green Bay is there with a JL and JT on display and selling some shirts and stuff and @pilotpat introduces me to Jameson
jameson.jpg

NO, not that Jameson......Show him the bolt I killed on Pat's freedom panel, and he takes my name and number down.

He called me FIRST BUSINESS DAY later and said he has a couple of options in a VM. I forgot to check it cuz i don't answer weird numbers. HE CALLED AGAIN and left a VM 1-2 days later.

I call Jamo back and he says they got a 4 pack of the bolts and they're headed my way.

So i'm like~!
blow mind..jpg

Moral of the story, get a good parts guy in your corner! if you don't have one, call Jameson the parts guy from Gandrud Jeep in Green Bay 920-468-1212
Sponsored

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
While removing the front freedom panel clamp thing to paint the panels I munched one of the heads because i was using a T24 when unbeknownst (first time ever typing that word!) to me, it needed a T27.
stripped bolt.jpg

I called the local dealer 3 miles away who always suck donkey privates and explained the part. They asked for my cell, gave it to them, and in 2 days they called my wife's cell instead
hot mom.jpg

and couldn't put 2 and 2 together that she was my wife and she never told me about the "weird phonecall". A week later I got a call from the parts guy saying it was in.....

bolts.jpg

I brought the right M6 bolt with me that I munched though, he also came out to the car to check.
butt crack.jpg

Says he'll look into it. Never called, so I call a week later, he's busy so I leave a message with Timmy
timmy.jpg

timmy 2.jpg

Explain i've been waiting for dude to call me. He explained that dude had to open a trouble ticket with FCA because nobody knows what the F is going on with my little ole' M6 bolt, but he ASSURED THE CRAP OUT OF ME, that I would get a call back from dude.

DUDE NEVER CALLED,
wtf.jpg

So I go to Jeep camp where Gandrud Jeep from Green Bay is there with a JL and JT on display and selling some shirts and stuff and @pilotpat introduces me to Jameson
jameson.jpg

NO, not that Jameson......Show him the bolt I killed on Pat's freedom panel, and he takes my name and number down.

He called me FIRST BUSINESS DAY later and said he has a couple of options in a VM. I forgot to check it cuz i don't answer weird numbers. HE CALLED AGAIN and left a VM 1-2 days later.

I call Jamo back and he says they got a 4 pack of the bolts and they're headed my way.

So i'm like~!
blow mind..jpg

Moral of the story, get a good parts guy in your corner! if you don't have one, call Jameson the parts guy from Gandrud Jeep in Green Bay 920-468-1212

FYI: There's a Mopar parts guy here on this forum with his own thread

MrJeep

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Rubicon, 2020 Gobi JT Overland
Thanks for the graphics, much more entertaining with them!

Sponsored

Elwenil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Dodge Ramcharger
Occupation
Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Dealership Parts Manager
There are a couple parts guys here on the forum. ;)

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
stripped bolt.jpg

hot mom.jpg

bolts.jpg

butt crack.jpg

timmy.jpg

timmy 2.jpg

DUDE NEVER CALLED,
wtf.jpg

jameson.jpg

So i'm like~!
blow mind..jpg

Stepping up your posting!! That was epic!

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
stripped bolt.jpg

hot mom.jpg

bolts.jpg

butt crack.jpg

timmy.jpg

timmy 2.jpg

DUDE NEVER CALLED,
wtf.jpg

jameson.jpg

So i'm like~!
blow mind..jpg

I sure do wish I had as much time on my hands as you do. Epic post lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
stripped bolt.jpg

hot mom.jpg

bolts.jpg

butt crack.jpg

timmy.jpg

timmy 2.jpg

DUDE NEVER CALLED,
wtf.jpg

jameson.jpg

So i'm like~!
blow mind..jpg

@JP1 Check out this creative post!

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Now, what's this about being married to Joey Lauren Adams? :clap:
Is that who that is? I just google images hot woman phone and that was near the top.

I sure do wish I had as much time on my hands as you do. Epic post lol
Just be self employed. :surprised:

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Here's the thread to work with Benny at AllMoparParts.com and below is his post in that thread (obviously they're a forum sponsor):
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/what-can-we-do-for-you.21910/

Hey Everyone!

We are happy to have the chance to support a dedicated forum specifically for Gladiator's. We feel some of the best information and knowledge come from such forums.

A bit about us now. We are a Jeep dealership located in New York, We proudly own and operate AllMoparParts.com for almost 10 years now and strive to bring you everything and more your Dealership's Parts department can offer while saving you money as well.

Please take a few minutes to browse our online store within the link below. We have access to every part or accessory offered by Jeep so if there is something your looking for please reply below and we will be happy to help. We also offer forum discounts for members so please be sure to PM me before making any purchase.

Thank you,
Benny

https://www.allmoparparts.com/

24586.jpg

Elwenil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Dodge Ramcharger
Occupation
Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Dealership Parts Manager
Well tell them to post on this thread, or if you know their names or their "threads" post em up! :giggle:
Well, I am one of them but I am not here in any official capacity, just as a fellow Jeep Gladiator enthusiast. I will post up info if I can help when I have time. Finding the time is usually the problem though.
Sponsored