Firecracker Red Color Match Top Not Available For Current Orders

Jeep Rookie

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
Was told today I currently can't order a Firecracker Red color match top for the Rubi. Is this fluctuation in ordering normal and does anyone know when the availability will change.
Wife does not want black top...
Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

skl1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Camaro convertible, 1996 Jeep Cherokee, 2012 F150 CrewCab
Hey, I tried to order Tuesday or Wed, and color matched tops are blocked for all colors right now. My dealer knows I'm ready to order, and he put in a call to see when it'd clear (FYI there's also a weird deal where Black and Granite require ordering factory bedliner, but the Bedliner option is on hold,, because I looked at ordering either of those in a Sport model without color matched top first).

Anyway, still no call back, so I guess the hold release isn't imminent.

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Hey, I tried to order Tuesday or Wed, and color matched tops are blocked for all colors right now. My dealer knows I'm ready to order, and he put in a call to see when it'd clear (FYI there's also a weird deal where Black and Granite require ordering factory bedliner, but the Bedliner option is on hold,, because I looked at ordering either of those in a Sport model without color matched top first).

Anyway, still no call back, so I guess the hold release isn't imminent.
My guess is it's related to the Granite LE backlog. They've been having problems color matching the Granite tops. They are probably waiting on the subcontractor to figure out the paint and get caught up on those tops before processing any new ones. Then those Granite LEs all need bedliners sprayed so hopefully prioritizing the Granite LEs to get those out the door (and holding new bedliner orders in the meantime). They STILL won't tell us when the Granites will start to build (just that there is a problem color matching paint even those were ordered 4 months ago), so yeah, the hold release isn't imminent.
Sponsored