First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mojave
Occupation
Paramedic/EHS Director
How about a Florida Man Special. One that looks like it belonged to a meth head.
Funny you should mention that. We just had the first annual Florida man games. Interesting turnout. I’m not sure what he‘s doing to that alligator.

IMG_1857.jpeg
Sponsored

AstroZombie

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, '04 Tacoma PreRunner
Occupation
Tech Support
Does it come with a big beach ball and a blow up rubber ducky floaty?
the extreme beach-con package has an air compressor so you can blow up your floaties, and paddle tires. This will also include a cooler insert for teh consol, bottle openers on both front and rear bumpers along with automatic sunscreen dispensers.

AstroZombie

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Tech Support
Funny you should mention that. We just had the first annual Florida man games. Interesting turnout. I’m not sure what he‘s doing to that alligator.

Jeep Gladiator First Ever Jeep Gladiator Beach Edition Announced IMG_1857
those are the '07 model year Jeeps

AstroZombie

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Tech Support
Nothing says beach wheeling like rock rails and adaptive cruise control.

If they really wanted to make a Beach Edition it would come with a full rubberized floor, and tire inflation system or at least a 12v compressor. It would also come standard with a Bluetooth speaker. That’s an easy miss on their parts.

I’ll agree that leather is better than cloth for the beach. Sand gets into cloth and you seemingly never get it out. I don’t know about Jeeps cloth seats, maybe they’re magic. The carpet is a mess. Neoprene seat covers is also another obvious miss.

Here’s a real Beach Edition Jeep:
  • Awning so you and especially the kids don’t burn up
  • Full rubber floor, because sand and water in carpet sucks
  • A refrigerator for food, iced tea and beer
  • A shower awning so people can go to the bathroom and change
  • Central tire inflation
  • A water port so you can wash the sand out of your crack, wash off boards and other gear
  • Propane bracket and bottle for a fire pit and grill
  • A HDPE tailgate for prepping food or cutting up bait
  • Sand traction boards
  • Beadlocks, so you can run low psi and not get beaten to death on washboard access roads and sand undulations.
  • A big ass Bluetooth boombox
  • A snorkel so you don’t ingest tons of blowing sand
  • Solar power to run everything.
  • Big ass off road lights.
  • A winch and kinetic snatch strap.
  • a shovel mount
  • A good dog who likes water.

Kick ass setup!!

Sponsored

SIO2GA

First Name
RODNEY
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.digforcrystals.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP GLADIATOR RUBICON DIESEL
Occupation
MINING/MINERALS
Jeep® Brand Hits the Sand With Limited-run 2024 Wrangler and First-ever Gladiator ‘Jeep Beach’ Models

• 2024 Jeep® Wrangler Jeep Beach 4xe, ready for surf, sun and sand, comes standard with body-color hardtop, hardtop headliner, Sunrider Fliptop, embroidered Katzkin leather seats, ‘Jeep Beach’ decal package and 4xe powertrain delivering 21 miles of all-electric range and 49 MPGe
  • 2024 Jeep Wrangler Jeep Beach 4xe, limited to 500 units and available for order this month in select southeastern states, is priced at a starting U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $60,395 (all prices exclude $1,895 destination charge)
  • The first-ever Gladiator Jeep Beach special-edition model will be on display at this year’s event. Limited to 250 units and available for order this month in select southeastern states, the 2024 Jeep Gladiator Jeep Beach is priced at a starting U.S. MSRP of $50,495 (all prices exclude $1,895 destination charge)
  • Jeep Beach 2024 event takes place in Daytona Beach, Florida, April 19-28, 2024
February 28, 2024 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The Jeep® brand is hitting the beach – Jeep Beach – this April with the new 2024 Wrangler 4xe Jeep Beach special edition and the first 2024 Gladiator Jeep Beach special edition, both loaded with the Sunrider Fliptop, Mopar Katzkin leather seats, off-road tires, locking rear differential and features designed for fun in the sun.

“Jeep Beach week in Daytona Beach, Florida, is one of the biggest Jeep enthusiast events in the U.S. Last year, more than 225,000 Jeep fans and 25,000 Jeep SUVs and trucks attended, and the event is set to be even bigger this year,” said Bill Peffer, senior vice president and head of Jeep brand – North America. “The new 2024 model-year Wrangler and first-ever Gladiator Jeep Beach special editions are loaded with all the beach-ready content our customers tell us they want, so it’s a great opportunity to deliver these two new beach-ready Jeep 4x4s, customized from the factory, at this special weeklong event.”

Ready for surf, sun and sand
The 2024 Jeep Wrangler Jeep Beach 4xe, based on the Willys 4xe model and powered by the award-winning 4xe powertrain, boasts a long list of standard and special-edition equipment:
  • Body-color hardtop
  • Hardtop headliner
  • Sunrider Fliptop
  • Jeep Beach decal package
  • Mopar Katzkin leather seats embroidered with Jeep Beach
  • 12.3-inch touchscreen radio
  • LED headlamps and fog lamps
  • Adaptive cruise control
  • Forward collision warning
  • 33-inch all-terrain tires
  • Steel rock rails
  • Rear-locking differential
  • Off-Road+ mode
  • Trailer tow and programmable auxiliary switches
The 2024 Jeep Wrangler Jeep Beach, limited to 500 units and available for order this month, is priced at a U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $60,395 (all prices exclude $1,895 destination charge).

Exclusive run: 250 Gladiator Jeep Beach special editions
To celebrate Jeep Beach 2024 in Daytona Beach, Florida, the Jeep brand will build 250 Gladiator Jeep Beach vehicles, the first time the brand has commemorated the annual event with a Gladiator special-edition model. The 2024 Jeep Gladiator Jeep Beach, based on the Gladiator Willys model, features the following standard and special equipment:
  • Body-color hardtop
  • Hardtop headliner
  • Sunrider Fliptop
  • Jeep Beach decal package
  • Mopar Katzkin leather seats embroidered with Jeep Beach
  • Spray-in bedliner
  • 12.3-inch touchscreen radio
  • LED headlamps and fog lamps
  • Adaptive cruise control
  • Forward collision warning
  • 32-inch mud-terrain tires
  • Steel rock rails
  • Rear-locking differential
  • Off-Road+ mode
  • Trailer tow and programmable auxiliary switches
The 2024 Jeep Gladiator Jeep Beach, limited to 250 units and available for order this month, is priced at a U.S. MSRP of $50,495 (all prices exclude $1,895 destination charge).

The 2024 Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator Jeep Beach models will be available in the full palette of available exterior colors, including Anvil, Firecracker Red, Granite Crystal, Silver Zynith, High Velocity, Hydro Blue, Bright White and black. The 2024 Jeep Wrangler Jeep Beach 4xe will also be available in Earl.

Jeep Beach
Jeep Beach, recognized as a premier Jeep exclusive event, is held annually in Daytona Beach, Florida. As one of the largest Jeep vehicle events in the country, Jeep Beach attracts more than 225,000 attendees from all 50 states and 25,000 Jeep vehicles. The event culminates with more than 3,500 Jeep vehicles driving on the beaches for the world-famous Jeep Beach Parade. The mission of Jeep Beach is to raise funds for local and national charities, with more than $4.1 million donated to date.

Did anyone besides me notice that there aren't any tire tracks?

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranger JL 2 Door, Gladiator 80th
Pretty lame "beach" set up, particularly the Gladiator/glorified Willys one.
The old High Tide was much better.

1668696901708-png.png

Alan SOBX

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I prefer the Mojave suspension versus what's likely on Sport S suspension...
I completely agree. Maybe that is why the price is just $50K with all those options on it? Or is the MSRP listed prior to what comes with it (leather seats, adaptive cruise, etc, etc). I would think the MSRP includes that stuff. Just questioning since $50K is around the base Mojave price.

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mojave, 20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD,
Does it come with a big beach ball and a blow up rubber ducky floaty?
Yup. Only issue is it's packaged with the Water adventure package which consists of a Jet ski and a wakeboard and costs $17K.

Sponsored

Alan SOBX

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I agree with the Op's features except for the winch. Although everyone's "beach" will be different than mine, I live on/at the beach and there is nothing but sand to winch to. Kinetic ropes and traction boards will probably be the most important beach recovery equipment. Well at least for "my" beach.
Same. A winch attached to sea oats won’t pull me out of anything. I have the kinetic ropes and traction boards. The latter has helped my once (and perfectly). I Have only used the kinetic rope to hold up my dock stairs while reattching them after a nor’easter. The winch looks very cool bit it only adds weight and cost to my Jeep since I don’t need it. Also, LOL, I may get one someday—it is just way down my list vs other beach needs.

SPED1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport 2005 tj wrangler
Occupation
service & parts supervisor
4 pages no one has brought up the Islander package?
Jeep Gladiator First Ever Jeep Gladiator Beach Edition Announced 1709293925698

Come on! Nothing say beach like Tiki heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored