Not open for further replies.

The4x4Guys

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
As I've mentioned previously, we rely on each manufacturer to provide fitment data on their parts in an automotive industry standard format. In fact, our store has an automated process to ingest this data for each brand we carry and to assign the vehicles that each part will fit based on the manufacturers data. Use of this data ensures that we are not selling you a part that we "think" will fit your vehicle, we are selling you a part that the manufacturer tells us will fit your vehicle.

The Gladiator is a bit complicated by the fact that the front 50% of the truck appears to be a complete duplicate of a JL, but so far no manufacturer has provided us with the data that we can rely on for this somewhat obvious situation, that is until today. Today we received the first updated data file from EVO Manufacturing with Gladiators prominently added to their fitment for various products. I am hoping and assuming that we will begin to see a flood of new Gladiator parts and/or JL parts certified for fitment on the Gladiator (JT).

Please let us know if you have any questions about Gladiator parts, we would be happy to contact the manufacturer to ensure you get what you are looking for.

Bob
Sponsored

cajun charlie

First Name
Cajun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
As I've mentioned previously, we rely on each manufacturer to provide fitment data on their parts in an automotive industry standard format. In fact, our store has an automated process to ingest this data for each brand we carry and to assign the vehicles that each part will fit based on the manufacturers data. Use of this data ensures that we are not selling you a part that we "think" will fit your vehicle, we are selling you a part that the manufacturer tells us will fit your vehicle.

The Gladiator is a bit complicated by the fact that the front 50% of the truck appears to be a complete duplicate of a JL, but so far no manufacturer has provided us with the data that we can rely on for this somewhat obvious situation, that is until today. Today we received the first updated data file from EVO Manufacturing with Gladiators prominently added to their fitment for various products. I am hoping and assuming that we will begin to see a flood of new Gladiator parts and/or JL parts certified for fitment on the Gladiator (JT).

Please let us know if you have any questions about Gladiator parts, we would be happy to contact the manufacturer to ensure you get what you are looking for.

Bob
@The4x4Guys. I'm looking for bolt on side steps that either bolt on or under the factory rock rails on my Rubicon JT. Any thoughts?

OP
OP
The4x4Guys

The4x4Guys

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
@The4x4Guys. I'm looking for bolt on side steps that either bolt on or under the factory rock rails on my Rubicon JT. Any thoughts?
Are you looking for just an individual step (per door) or something that replaces the rock rail too?

OP
OP
The4x4Guys

The4x4Guys

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
@The4x4Guys Four individual steps. Something i can easily remove when I hit the trails.
I'm not aware of anything yet for the Gladiator that would be removable. I'll look at some JL steps for you to see if they might work, but removable may be tricky. Let me continue to research.

Bob

Sponsored

JeepGuyTexas

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, Firecracker Red Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Recruiting Manager
I'm looking for a side rail to help my family get into my JT easier. Can you help? Thanks!

josephtai3

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Hey 4x4 Guys, I'm looking for a good tonneau cover (that'll keep water out of the bed) that's compatible with a bed rack. looking to put the ikamper tent up there. hope to hear back, thanks!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.