Sponsored

bruno747

First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK 2 Door Rubicon Recon
I'm with the others 39 on stock axels no bueno. Add hemi really no bueno.

Why does it have 6 wheels? Good thing they put one on spare in parenthesis like that explains the still extra number 6.

Also good thing it has a super duper Hhp70 trans.

Must have slapped that listing up as fast as they could without proof reading. Looks like a cash grab to me I'd be mighty suspicious what else they skimped on just to get it listed asap.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Liked the vid. He has very great vintage Jeeps

Smess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel, 2021 392, 1982 J10
How many do you want for a lot less money than that. You all have not seen what Rubitrux does and sells. You all are missing out, I went to visit them and they are tiny little place that produces a lot of bad ass Jeep conversions and much more.

Check out the Vehicles for sale, they have a Hellcat one for sale for $115

They sell fast but they build them fast. As far as I am concerned they are the leading Jeep upfitter on the East Coast. They are in Boone, NC

https://www.rubitrux.com/jeep-gladiator-jt.html

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
How many do you want for a lot less money than that. You all have not seen what Rubitrux does and sells. You all are missing out, I went to visit them and they are tiny little place that produces a lot of bad ass Jeep conversions and much more.

Check out the Vehicles for sale, they have a Hellcat one for sale for $115

They sell fast but they build them fast. As far as I am concerned they are the leading Jeep upfitter on the East Coast. They are in Boone, NC

https://www.rubitrux.com/jeep-gladiator-jt.html
That one's a nice one and 110K seems like a very good deal for a Hellcat considering Rubicon plus HEMI done at Rubi with lift and all will set you back close to that price and considering the cost of a Hellcat conversion.
Sponsored