First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
He called me this morning. He can't place an order in Gecko. Duh.....
Sorry, but after a few replies, I think you already knew that .... BUT now atleast you know 100% and can move on with your decision(s). I messed around and have been waiting for a "fun" color that never showed up either.... So I finally chose my favorite out of what was available and I went with the sarge green(which I happen to like very much anyway) so it wasn't a loss or big deal for me.
Sponsored

Sank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 LJR, 22 JTRD

DawnViola

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2023 Wrangler
Sorry, but after a few replies, I think you already knew that .... BUT now atleast you know 100% and can move on with your decision(s). I messed around and have been waiting for a "fun" color that never showed up either.... So I finally chose my favorite out of what was available and I went with the sarge green(which I happen to like very much anyway) so it wasn't a loss or big deal for me.
I will hold onto my white one until a color I really want comes along.

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Wrangler, 1978 MGB
Occupation
civil engineer
Have fun!!

2022 GLADIATOR (10/8/21) ORDER GUIDE -[DOWNLOAD PDF]
I ordered my 2022 Overland today. I tried to order the perforated leather seats, could not do it, or the dealer could not order them. Anyone else been able to order Perf leather seats?

Mechjk43

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Occupation
Mechanical Design Engineer
I’m pricing out a Mojave with a few local dealers (and Gupton, just haven’t heard back yet). One dealer said they were unable to order with the Satin grill. Anyone else have this come up?

Sponsored

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
I’m pricing out a Mojave with a few local dealers (and Gupton, just haven’t heard back yet). One dealer said they were unable to order with the Satin grill. Anyone else have this come up?
A couple of things:

1. Gupton is out of town for a wedding until Monday, beginning yesterday, so you might have to wait another couple of days for him to get back to you.

2. I didn't attempt to order the satin grill but honestly you can Plasti-Dip it for a hell of a lot less. It's easy and takes no time at all. Plus if you decide you don't like the look you can peel it off. I dipped my old JKU grill and it held up well for like 3 years of trail riding. I was really surprised. They have glossifiers now to give it that satin look.

It may not look exactly like what you're after, but it'll be close enough in case this is no longer an option.

Mechjk43

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Occupation
A couple of things:

1. Gupton is out of town for a wedding until Monday, beginning yesterday, so you might have to wait another couple of days for him to get back to you.

2. I didn't attempt to order the satin grill but honestly you can Plasti-Dip it for a hell of a lot less. It's easy and takes no time at all. Plus if you decide you don't like the look you can peel it off. I dipped my old JKU grill and it held up well for like 3 years of trail riding. I was really surprised. They have glossifiers now to give it that satin look.

It may not look exactly like what you're after, but it'll be close enough in case this is no longer an option.
Thanks for the heads up about Gupton. That’s likely what I’ll end up doing if that turns out to be the case. I haven’t had great luck in the past with Plasti-Dip holding up versus bugs, pressure washers, etc. I’d just need to make sure to get enough layers.

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Thanks for the heads up about Gupton. That’s likely what I’ll end up doing if that turns out to be the case. I haven’t had great luck in the past with Plasti-Dip holding up versus bugs, pressure washers, etc. I’d just need to make sure to get enough layers.
If you can't order and decide to do the swap here is what you need. This is through BAM Wholesale. You still need to take into consideration paint match for the trim pieces. You could do it yourself. But I found that after cost of everything it was better to let a pro do it. I paid $125.

Part Number​
Part Name​
Price​
Quantity​
Total​
6BY76TZZAA​
Grille Molding​
$22.42​
1​
$22.42​
6CG98TZZAA​
Grille Molding Kit​
$29.19​
1​
$29.19​
82216097​
82216097 Jeep Gladiator JT Grille Satin Black Painted Genuine Mopar​
$256.20​
1​
$256.20​
68225214AA​
FASCIA - CLIP 68225214AA​
$3.38​
11​
$37.18​

Mechjk43

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Occupation
If you can't order and decide to do the swap here is what you need. This is through BAM Wholesale. You still need to take into consideration paint match for the trim pieces. You could do it yourself. But I found that after cost of everything it was better to let a pro do it. I paid $125.

Part Number​
Part Name​
Price​
Quantity​
Total​
6BY76TZZAA​
Grille Molding​
$22.42​
1​
$22.42​
6CG98TZZAA​
Grille Molding Kit​
$29.19​
1​
$29.19​
82216097​
82216097 Jeep Gladiator JT Grille Satin Black Painted Genuine Mopar​
$256.20​
1​
$256.20​
68225214AA​
FASCIA - CLIP 68225214AA​
$3.38​
11​
$37.18​
Thanks for all the part numbers! I see you have a Willys. Do you know if I could swap over the already painted trim pieces since it would be on a Mojave?

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Thanks for all the part numbers! I see you have a Willys. Do you know if I could swap over the already painted trim pieces since it would be on a Mojave?
That is not the stock Willys grille. And yes you can swap the trim pieces from the Mojave grille onto the new grille. So all you would need is the grille itself. Ignore the other parts. Sorry about that.

Sponsored

Mechjk43

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Occupation
That is not the stock Willys grille. And yes you can swap the trim pieces from the Mojave grille onto the new grille. So all you would need is the grille itself. Ignore the other parts. Sorry about that.
That definitely helps out with the cost then. Thanks again.

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
I did 8 layers and it held up through everything. Sticks, branches, and even Oklahoma red mud. Washed clean every time and survived anything I threw at it.

Screenshot_20211031-020253.png

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
I ordered my 2022 Overland today. I tried to order the perforated leather seats, could not do it, or the dealer could not order them. Anyone else been able to order Perf leather seats?
I ordered the stitched, rubicon though, not sure if that makes a difference.

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
FCA fleet document for 2022: https://www.fcausfleet.com/content/...AkMSyso1ClGg1Ob0StPyJWMTJ8TC16mZ3eYoyi6qYhQm0

One thing I found and I think I may be upset about... body color high-clearance flares optional on Sport S w/ Max Tow. I would have ordered these bad boys!
  • Molded-in-color high-clearance flares – Two-piece (included with Max Tow Package with 4.10 Axle Ratio on Sport; optional on Sport S when equipped with Max Tow Package with 4.10 Axle Ratio) (MM2)
EDIT: BUT MAYBE THEY ARE INCLUDED

• Max Tow Package with 4.10 Axle Ratio — Includes 240-amp alternator, heavy-duty antilock four-wheel disc brakes, Dana® M210 wide front axle, 4.10:1 axle ratio, Dana M220 wide rear axle, antispin rear differential, heavy-duty engine cooling, Class IV hitch receiver, molded-in-color high-clearance fender flares, 245 / 75R17 BSW A/T Dueler tires, trailer hitch zoom and Gross Vehicle Weight Rating of 6,250 lb (requires Automatic transmission; restrictions apply) (AJQ)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.