First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
That's extremely interesting to me. The assumption has always been that all cloth seats are the same. I'd love to know more about this.
I think it may be related to the trim level. šŸ¤”
Sponsored

Falcor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜11 Subaru Legacy GT, ā€˜22 Subaru Forester Touring
Probably better off just ordering the jeep you want sans a few things to keep the cost down and then get a good quality wrap in the color you want. I am thinking about wrapping mine in Mojito Green and if I get tired of it guess can always go back to Sting Grey although I like the Sting Grey also just looking for a bit more of a fun color.
Just a heads up on wraps. We have a division where I work that does wraps and they told me that silver and light paint colors are more expensive to wrap since the light color shows through on the seams. With dark and black it hides better.

JTDay

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S
Occupation
EHS
Am I missing something here? Leather seats on a Sport S (which is what I'm looking at getting) are free?

Jeep Gladiator 2022 Jeep Gladiator (JT) ORDER GUIDE!! [Updated Monthly] Screenshot_20211010-151601_Drive

TNJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra
When can we anticipate Build and Price opening?
Bummer, i wanted to order a Freedom Edition.

Sponsored

ygrignon

First Name
Yanik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow, Maserati Ghibli, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
When can we anticipate Build and Price opening?
Bummer, i wanted to order a Freedom Edition.
Freedom Edition has been off the order guide since at least July 15.

Zswickliffe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubicon
This might be a really dumb question but does the steel front bumper come with the winch protector/bull bar from the factory? From what I can tell it's only sold separately right?

TGEF

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Panamera
Occupation
Dentist
Since the brake controller occupies the only 12V outlet, now that it is a factory option, will there be another 12V outlet somewhere?

portalgun

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubicon Diesel, 02 S2000, 15 4Runner
Iā€™m a little interested to see what the new diesel hood decal looks like. Might be something I add to my 2021 rubicon diesel

Sponsored

JTDay

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S
Occupation
EHS
Looks like popular eqpt package no longer includes technology group on the Sport S for 2022. LED front lighting package is $100 more and paint is a bit more.

For a 2022 Sport S (what I intend to buy) w/:

- Popular eqpt pack (Convenience, Tow, Freedom top)
- Tech group
- LED front lighting

, the total is $1575 more than the 2021 or $43,890MSRP.

Here's to hoping I can still snag this under 40 šŸ¤ž

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Whatā€™s a full wrap cost in your area and how long does it last?
I donā€™t understand how that will save you money in the long haul?
Talked to one person around here who had their Jeep wrapped (Not Jeep Truck). He said it was like $2000. He undoubtedly didn't want a white jeep any longer am assuming since that was the color he mentioned he had before wrapping. Its not going to save you any money but if you want a particular color and you won't buy till Jeep releases the JT in that color well you might be waiting till hell freezes over. If you for some reason miss the release of say like Gecko or Nacho or Gator who knows if or when they would release them in those colors again. So if you want a color like that then best you just order one sans a few of the unnecessary items that you really don't need and then spend that money on a good wrap to get your color. I wanted Mojito but damned if I was going to hold off for how many years before getting my JT just for a color.

ygrignon

First Name
Yanik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow, Maserati Ghibli, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
I was thinking that might be the case. The altitude model may be exactly what Iā€™m looking for. Hope to see more details on it soon. I just want a little bit more than Sport S with Max Tow and maybe Altitude will meet that ask.
If I had waited until 2022 I might have gone for Altitude too. Not sure about the black grill though. It also has the gloss black wheels while Sport S is back to silver (Sport S was gloss black at the end of 2021).

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
Yes, Jeep regularly has limited run colors. These are usually more bold/fun colors, and are typically only available for a month or two. Most people who want those colors follow the order guides, and custom order the moment their desired color becomes available.
Where does one follow the order guide... it seems the Jeep build site is always behind and not up to date. Is there a certain time or quarter the colors are introduced or is it totally random ?

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
Talked to one person around here who had their Jeep wrapped (Not Jeep Truck). He said it was like $2000. He undoubtedly didn't want a white jeep any longer am assuming since that was the color he mentioned he had before wrapping. Its not going to save you any money but if you want a particular color and you won't buy till Jeep releases the JT in that color well you might be waiting till hell freezes over. If you for some reason miss the release of say like Gecko or Nacho or Gator who knows if or when they would release them in those colors again. So if you want a color like that then best you just order one sans a few of the unnecessary items that you really don't need and then spend that money on a good wrap to get your color. I wanted Mojito but damned if I was going to hold off for how many years before getting my JT just for a color.
Makes sense. Canā€™t say I have ever been so horny for a particular color that I would wait for it to be offered.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.