First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
Should we expect Jeep to make any announcement on the 2022 or will it just be silent. I want them to provide some info on the Altitude model

PAKraig

First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
I sure wish you could get the dark saddle interior on the Mojave. It’s limited to the Rubicon.

I understand they want to have a specialized interior for each trim, but I sure would love the dark saddle with Hydro blue.

Go for gray instead.
Anything but all black interiors!
Agreed! Sarge Green and Saddle for me would be perfect!

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Terminus33

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Cherokee
Occupation
Pool Tech
I would like to know what "#1 Seat Cushion (C1A)" is exactly. Hmm...
I read this on another forum and I have no way to verify but it sounds good...

"Iirc seat cushion numbers corresponds to the cushion firmness. The base MY14 Limited has a #6 Seat Foam Cushion while the LuxII Package uses #1 Seat Foam Cushion which folks report to be firmer."

Sponsored

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Part of me is bummed that the base Sport now comes with a nicer 7 inch touch screen but otherwise I am happy I ordered my 2021 when I did.

Seems like otherwise the base Sport guys didn't get a heck of a whole lot in 2022. New shade of silver, meh. Sting Gray was what I wanted from the get go.

aqcjeepGlad

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Thanks, that is good news, just what I am getting for '22...It is hard to tell exactly what the color looks like on the internet, and even face to face colors reflect differently depending on lighting, but yours look awsome and if mine comes looking anything like that I will be very happy. đź‘Ť :rock:
The Mojave Steel Gray seats are awesome. If you want something lighter than black, the steel gray is awesome!!!! Will it show dirt more than the black, I bet it will, but will it look awesome when clean, YES it DOES!!. I mostly went with the Mojave because of the steel gray seats and I am very happy with the interior. But I wish they would have made the locker button back drop ORANGE instead of RED. LOL You'll love the steel gray as long as you are looking for lighter. Enjoy

aqcjeepGlad

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Now that the interior is settled, i have to decide btwn the Firecracker Red (more traditional) and Hydro-Blue (something "different")...The Red is a very traditional look and one sees a lot of Rubicons in red around town, the Blue is just spectacular plain and simple...I buy for the long term so I have to pick a color I will like now, and still 10-15 years from now too.
Love my Hydro-Blue MOJAVE with steal gray seats. Perfect combination fully clothed or naked. Different without being IN YOUR FACE!!! Love the Gecko, but not sure I'd love it for the long haul and I keep vehicles for the long haul.

joeym7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2003 Cadalac STS
Occupation
Retired
Love my Hydro-Blue MOJAVE with steal gray seats. Perfect combination fully clothed or naked. Different without being IN YOUR FACE!!! Love the Gecko, but not sure I'd love it for the long haul and I keep vehicles for the long haul.
Yep, this is what I am getting for 2022...It was amazing trying to find a mid size truck that dosn't come with a maditory black or charcole interior - extreemy rare...The Ranger does but no sun roof ever (reject!)...The Frointeer SV does but if you add the Sun Roof the automatically change your seats to black (reject!)...Well, all told that is good it lead me to Mojave eventually...

Steel-Gray...(Glad they kept it for '22, else I would have to walk away from the deal).

I've been debating Red or Hydro-Blue on the outside...Staring at pics of both side-by-side for 2 weeks...They are both nice, but I am 99% Hydro-B at this point. It just looks more natural in nature (especially near water), the Red not really it kinda looks out of place out there (to me of course, but if there were no Blue it would be the red for me)..

Sponsored

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
So THREE gray/silver colors?!? How boring
Oh is three boring? Jeep will shortly ask for someone to hold their beer as they release Earl Gray.

Gladiator6x6

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jk
I tried ordering a Sport S with Max Tow and my dealer said that Max Tow was unavailable right now.

Does anyone else have any insight on this?
Is that the case with all dealers?
Has anyone successfully ordered a 2022 with Max Tow?

Thanks

ygrignon

First Name
Yanik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow, Maserati Ghibli, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
I tried ordering a Sport S with Max Tow and my dealer said that Max Tow was unavailable right now.

Does anyone else have any insight on this?
Is that the case with all dealers?
Has anyone successfully ordered a 2022 with Max Tow?

Thanks
They probably are having a hard time sourcing the parts for some reason. Might explain why my Max Tow ordered on 7/27 still has not been built.

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
So THREE gray/silver colors?!? How boring
Welcome to body-on-frame Jeeps. I agree it's dumb.

Reason I ask is I am trying to figure out if holding out for a "fun"color is worth it, I am hoping for Gator.... or if there is a standard color I like (sarge green), should I go ahead and order ?
Thanks
This is approxamate since I'm lazy, but here's basically how it works:

Jeep has a limited number of paint bays. Some of them are permanently occupied - there will always be a...White, Black, Red, Gray, and Silver (granted the specific silver recently swapped). I believe StingGray is the most popular JL color so I'd expect it to stick around too. I believe they always have one non-Red 'bright' color and one 'earthy/military' type color, sometimes more than one. They also seem to very frequently have some sort of blue, though not truly 100% of the time.

So my expectation for MY22 would be: new bright color added to replace Gecko - almost 100%. Sarge retired for another earth tone (a different green or a brown/tan) - 50%. Snazzberry retired for another earth tone/dark color - 50%. Hydro Blue replaced by a different blue - 50%. So on balance I'm expecting 2-3 new colors over the course of MY22.

In terms of what the colors are, I'd assign the probabilities as: 1) any Wrangler color not yet offered on Gladiator; 2) some other current Mopar color; 3) a JK-or-older color; 4) a completely new color; and 5) a re-run of a past Gladiator color. To me seeing Gator or Gobi (specifically, not just 'tan' or 'brown-ish') would be very surprising - Jeep isn't trying to sell the McRib. I think having frequent re-runs tells buyers to wait to buy because their favorite color will likely return, and I don't think that's the message they want to send.

trailless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
I got the same message last week. Hopefully he sends out a big email soon.
I just picked up my Jeep at Mall of GA Jeep with Mike Clinnin. My deal was 7% off invoice. I would give him a call to see what he can do on 2022 orders.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.