Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2003 Cadalac STS
Occupation
Retired
🤔
🤔
I'm between Sarge Green vs Hydro Blue. I'll be placing my order once Gupton is back from leave.

If your luck is like mine, the day the dealership drops the keys in your hand will be the day Jeep announces a whole array of exciting, unique colors.
BTW, that Sarge Geen looks really nice on the Gladiator, goes with the "jeep theme" too.

Originally, I wanted the Taco, but no taco in 22 so it became moot and a decision which would have been dificult btwn Blue and Taco.

I like the Sand too which I'm guessing was offfered in '20. It just goes so well with the Mojave theme. But again, moot and another difficult decion I don't have to make.

3 Grays still get under my skin somewhat. I tried as heck looking at each one on the '21 build your own tool, and they so similiar to each other it is rediculoust to offer 3...At any rate after spending 4 Years on a US-Navy ship back in the 70's I had all the gray I ever wanted for a lifetime (not on a car, not on anything) - LOL!..Only exction is a light-gray sweat shirt I might buy once in a while.
Sponsored

DawnViola

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2023 Wrangler
I'm sorry if this is a repeat question, but what does the 23 & 24 mean next to the wholesale and MSRP prices on the Mojave? I noticed on the Rubicon it has 26, 24 & 23

Jeep.JPG

JTDay

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S
Occupation
EHS
I'm sorry if this is a repeat question, but what does the 23 & 24 mean next to the wholesale and MSRP prices on the Mojave? I noticed on the Rubicon it has 26, 24 & 23

Jeep Gladiator 2022 Jeep Gladiator (JT) ORDER GUIDE!! [Updated Monthly] Jeep.JPG
It indicates the Quick Order Package Code from step 2.

24 is the 8spd, 23 is the manual.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No 8.4" Radio and Premium Audio on 2022 Mojave choices.

is it included for "free" with the price increase?

Sponsored

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
No 8.4" Radio and Premium Audio on 2022 Mojave choices.

is it included for "free" with the price increase?
Yes, along with keyless entry, at least. I'm not sure off the top of my head what other premium/a la carte features from previous MYs are now standard equipment on top trim levels.

If you start at Page 25 of the build guide you'll see the list of standard equipment. Mojave is the JTJH98 column.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, along with keyless entry, at least. I'm not sure off the top of my head what other premium/a la carte features from previous MYs are now standard equipment on top trim levels.

If you start at Page 25 of the build guide you'll see the list of standard equipment. Mojave is the JTJH98 column.
thanks. I was working pages 15-17 for the Mojave. never got beyond that. Ha.

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I've been looking over the order guide again. Some things are a little confusing. So the proximity keyless entry is showing as standard in technology group. The technology group is standard from the Sport S and up. If you look at Page 3 it has checks for the proximity keyless remote in the Texas Trail and Altitude columns only.

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
Communicated with Daniel over email now that he is back. The Altitude package does not appear to be orderable for MY2022 yet. Daniel doesn't see it for the Gladiator. I feel like the posted order guide doesn't actually line up with what dealer's have been given and can order. Maybe this means there are more changes to come.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Communicated with Daniel over email now that he is back. The Altitude package does not appear to be orderable for MY2022 yet. Daniel doesn't see it for the Gladiator. I feel like the posted order guide doesn't actually line up with what dealer's have been given and can order. Maybe this means there are more changes to come.
Did you get any info as to what all the Altitude package has??

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
Did you get any info as to what all the Altitude package has??
I don’t think Gupton can tell me because he doesn’t see it as a package.

JTDay

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S
Occupation
EHS
The Sport S does not include the tech group but it does include the 7 inch center infotainment screen.

Production start date is 11/22. There is a "calendar" that my dealer and me looked at when I asked about that.

Espo774

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL rubicon
In years past, the each months order guide has changes I’ve been told. Should we be expecting a new color in November, even though none have been built yet? If so will it be a “late availability”? I want gobi or gator back :crying:

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
Just ordered a Sarge Green Rubicon Diesel today and was informed that the TREADLIGHTLY program is not available for 22 orders and as expected, there are no current incentives. But not as expected, the $500 military/veteran discount isn't available on the Rubicon any longer.

Anyone hear or experience anything different ?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.