First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2003 Cadalac STS
Occupation
Retired
Well, they kept the light color interior option on the Mojave, guess I might buy one of these "overpriced" beasts after all. :) ...The seats are leather Steel-Gray (code PLTA)...Not a big fan of gray, but these have a slight bluish tint to them which makes them appealing to me. At any rate they "brighten" the cabin up nicely and should stay a lot cooler in high sun (I require both of these things in any vehicle I buy).

Does anyone have a decent picture of their JT with this color leather seats? Or from an on-line source some where?

thanks

joeym7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Still no hood lock though - lol, what do you expect for $60K everything? :facepalm:;)

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
Still no hood lock though - lol, what do you expect for $60K everything? :facepalm:;)
But the hood is alarmed.
And you’re either deaf or wearing earplugs if you can stand the horn long enough to disable it or not attract attention.

Kevin

trailless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
But the hood is alarmed.
And you’re either deaf or wearing earplugs if you can stand the horn long enough to disable it or not attract attention.

Kevin
I don't really understand the concern for hood locks. I live in Atlanta, in the middle of the city and park on the streets. I've never had a problem with my JK for over 7 years...

Sponsored

tjd2003

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator High Altitude Ecodiesel
In the High Altitude section it looks like they aren't offering Granite Crystal anymore. Am I reading that right?

joeym7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I don't really understand the concern for hood locks. I live in Atlanta, in the middle of the city and park on the streets. I've never had a problem with my JK for over 7 years...
I grew up in NYC, anything that wasn't secure grew legs...

There have been reports of batteries stolen from jeeps over the years, and one report of the hood growing some legs too.

It is just a small deterent to have a lock hood, and more secure for safty too. Cheeze, all the BS they put in jeeps these days, like a heated stearing wheel, but can't get a hood lock option LOL! It is kinda funny at a $60,000 price point, you have to admit that. 👍 ;)

FREEZE451

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave | 2021 Grand Cherokee L
Well, they kept the light color interior option on the Mojave, guess I might buy one of these "overpriced" beasts after all. :) ...The seats are leather Steel-Gray (code PLTA)...Not a big fan of gray, but these have a slight bluish tint to them which makes them appealing to me. At any rate they "brighten" the cabin up nicely and should stay a lot cooler in high sun (I require both of these things in any vehicle I buy).

Does anyone have a decent picture of their JT with this color leather seats? Or from an on-line source some where?

thanks
I just upgraded? To a 21 yesterday... One reason is those dang seats!
Jeep Gladiator 2022 Jeep Gladiator (JT) ORDER GUIDE!! [Updated Monthly] 20211009_164820

Jeep Gladiator 2022 Jeep Gladiator (JT) ORDER GUIDE!! [Updated Monthly] 20211009_164803

antwon412

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JT Mojave
I sure wish you could get the dark saddle interior on the Mojave. It’s limited to the Rubicon.

I understand they want to have a specialized interior for each trim, but I sure would love the dark saddle with Hydro blue.

Go for gray instead.
Anything but all black interiors!

Gladman

First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland High Altitude Diesel
Occupation
Retired
I would like to know what "#1 Seat Cushion (C1A)" is exactly. Hmm...
That order line was on my 2021 so I asked the sales people what it it meant.
It means there are at least 3 levels of seat cushion (comfort? stability? firmness?).
Anyway #1 is supposedly a superior cushioning.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.