Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

trailless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
I grew up in NYC, anything that wasn't secure grew legs...

There have been reports of batteries stolen from jeeps over the years, and one report of the hood growing some legs too.

It is just a small deterent to have a lock hood, and more secure for safty too. Cheeze, all the BS they put in jeeps these days, like a heated stearing wheel, but can't get a hood lock option LOL! It is kinda funny at a $60,000 price point, you have to admit that. đź‘Ť ;)
I guess I get it. It was just never something I worried about. I guess it's different in NYC though...
Sponsored

joeym7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2003 Cadalac STS
Occupation
Retired
I just upgraded? To a 21 yesterday... One reason is those dang seats!
20211009_164820.jpg

20211009_164803.jpg
Nice! What model JT is that and what is the official name of the color of the seats?

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
Nice! What model JT is that and what is the official name of the color of the seats?
I believe the interior color is Steel Grey. And the trim is written on the seats….Mojave…🤭

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
Billet silver gone and replaced by
Silver Zynith.

Is Max Tow now available on Sport, Sport S, and Altitude?
It appears that way to me.

FREEZE451

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave | 2021 Grand Cherokee L
Thanks!

It is a 2021 Mojave and the build sheet specifically says, "Steel Gray."

I absolutely love the colors...

Sponsored

silverandscout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
I sure wish you could get the dark saddle interior on the Mojave. It’s limited to the Rubicon.

I understand they want to have a specialized interior for each trim, but I sure would love the dark saddle with Hydro blue.

Go for gray instead.
Anything but all black interiors!
Originally I was going to get a Hydro Rubicon with the saddle seats with the intent to swap out the carpet to match the seats. Then I chose to go Mojave and was bummed to see saddle was not an option. Still waiting on delivery of my 21, and will have to see if I go grey carpet, change upholstery and carpet, or leave as is.

joeym7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Thanks!

It is a 2021 Mojave and the build sheet specifically says, "Steel Gray."

I absolutely love the colors...
Thanks, that is good news, just what I am getting for '22...It is hard to tell exactly what the color looks like on the internet, and even face to face colors reflect differently depending on lighting, but yours look awsome and if mine comes looking anything like that I will be very happy. đź‘Ť :rock:

Dennis K

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fineartamerica.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Gecko Sport S with Mack's Toe
Occupation
Ret
Looks like Sport S and Rubicon have GVW rating of 6250# standard. Don’t know if that was true before. I thought this only came with Max Tow package.
Max Tow was, and is probably 7600#

joeym7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Thanks, that is good news, just what I am getting for '22...It is hard to tell exactly what the color looks like on the internet, and even face to face colors reflect differently depending on lighting, but yours look awsome and if mine comes looking anything like that I will be very happy. đź‘Ť :rock:
Now that the interior is settled, i have to decide btwn the Firecracker Red (more traditional) and Hydro-Blue (something "different")...The Red is a very traditional look and one sees a lot of Rubicons in red around town, the Blue is just spectacular plain and simple...I buy for the long term so I have to pick a color I will like now, and still 10-15 years from now too.

FREEZE451

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave | 2021 Grand Cherokee L
Now that the interior is settled, i have to decide btwn the Firecracker Red (more traditional) and Hydro-Blue (something "different")...The Red is a very traditional look and one sees a lot of Rubicons in red around town, the Blue is just spectacular plain and simple...I buy for the long term so I have to pick a color I will like now, and still 10-15 years from now too.
I'd vote Blue.

Red is so... Red.

To each their own đź’Ş

Sponsored

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
I guess I get it. It was just never something I worried about. I guess it's different in NYC though...
same in Southern California.... you would walk out and your battery would be gone... we use to have to use tow chain and lock to secure our hood.

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
For you guys that have been hanging around a while...... Now that we know the 22MY colors currently available for order.... does JEEP offer limited colors throughout the year ? a certain time of the year ? EVER ?

Looking to place an order and without any color changes from last year, does it make any sense to hold out to see if something different is offered ?

ygrignon

First Name
Yanik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow, Maserati Ghibli, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Max Tow was, and is probably 7600#
That’s a different stat and it’s 7650#. GVW rating drives the payload not the tow rating.

u-joint

First Name
Inigo Montoya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Yes
For you guys that have been hanging around a while...... Now that we know the 22MY colors currently available for order.... does JEEP offer limited colors throughout the year ? a certain time of the year ? EVER ?

Looking to place an order and without any color changes from last year, does it make any sense to hold out to see if something different is offered ?
Yes, Jeep regularly has limited run colors. These are usually more bold/fun colors, and are typically only available for a month or two. Most people who want those colors follow the order guides, and custom order the moment their desired color becomes available.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.