Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 LJR, 22 JTRD
Just ordered a Sarge Green Rubicon Diesel today and was informed that the TREADLIGHTLY program is not available for 22 orders and as expected, there are no current incentives. But not as expected, the $500 military/veteran discount isn't available on the Rubicon any longer.

Anyone hear or experience anything different ?
Here's what I got last week

Stellantis has not taken away affiliate pricing on the Gladiator. Only the Wranglers were affected by the recent updates this month.
Sponsored

kperez4446

First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler unlimited 2014
Just ordered a Sarge Green Rubicon Diesel today and was informed that the TREADLIGHTLY program is not available for 22 orders and as expected, there are no current incentives. But not as expected, the $500 military/veteran discount isn't available on the Rubicon any longer.

Anyone hear or experience anything different ?
thats weird because I ordered my 22 last week and they offered it to me.

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
The Sport S does not include the tech group but it does include the 7 inch center infotainment screen.

Production start date is 11/22. There is a "calendar" that my dealer and me looked at when I asked about that.
Thats good to know, I presume scheduling would begin ~ 2 weeks before then for 22s?

Sponsored

JTDay

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S
Occupation
EHS
My fault. I was thinking of the JL.

Yeah so I opted out of the tech pack on the 22 whereas when I tried to get a 21, I kept it.

It appears it caused the popular eqpt package to go down in price so I offset the price by adding the cold weather group. For me, making the 7" screen standard and dropping the tech pack from the popular eqpt pack worked in my favor.

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Yeah so I opted out of the tech pack on the 22 whereas when I tried to get a 21, I kept it.

It appears it caused the popular eqpt package to go down in price so I offset the price by adding the cold weather group. For me, making the 7" screen standard and dropping the tech pack from the popular eqpt pack worked in my favor.
We really need to see some confirmation on what changes have been made to the packages. The order guide is pretty vague. It appears that the keyless proximity entry is now in the tech package. Other apparent changes aren't really clearly defined.

JTDay

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S
Occupation
EHS
@Garemlin Agreed. I had to post a few screenshots to get some help deciphering the order guide.

I ended up printing both the newest 2021 guide and the new 2022 guide and looking at them side by side to figure this out.

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
@Garemlin Agreed. I had to post a few screenshots to get some help deciphering the order guide.

I ended up printing both the newest 2021 guide and the new 2022 guide and looking at them side by side to figure this out.
Even though the build and price is glitchy, updated late and is basically just a guide, it still offers a little more insight as to what is standard and what comes in specific packages.

I'm not too worried as I'm not really looking to order ATM. Unless they announce chief blue. Then I'm all over it.

Sponsored

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
Here's what I got last week
Yeah, I believe that was before the 22 MY completely turned over. Nothing is currently being offered on the 2022s , atleast as of 10/19/22 .

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
My dealer says there will be an Xtreme Recon package for some Gladiators coming out around the first of the year. I am sure it all depends on supply logistics as well.

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
Thats good to know, I presume scheduling would begin ~ 2 weeks before then for 22s?
The dealer I just ordered from yesterday, stated they had more than 400 - 2021s in queue to be built and over 50 - 2022s... Thats just one dealer, so Im thinking it will be a minute before we can expect to receive orders currently being placed.

ygrignon

First Name
Yanik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow, Maserati Ghibli, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
The dealer I just ordered from yesterday, stated they had more than 400 - 2021s in queue to be built and over 50 - 2022s... Thats just one dealer, so Im thinking it will be a minute before we can expect to receive orders currently being placed.
Based on Q3 numbers and assuming they build them as fast as they sell them, they should be building an average of about 250 per day.

Zswickliffe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubicon
My dealer says there will be an Xtreme Recon package for some Gladiators coming out around the first of the year. I am sure it all depends on supply logistics as well.
I'd be bummed if true lol
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.