First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Came across this video which seems to show what the saddle interior looks like on the Gladiator. This was taken at the Toronto international Autoshow that opened to the public today. I’ll be heading there Monday to check them out in person.
Sponsored

K enny

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
It would be nice if it was more than just the seats that were that color. Looking at JKs with tan interiors there are parts on the doors, dash, and console that are the same as the seats.

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I actually like how they did it in the JL. weirdly enough I had a JK with the two tone interior. My lower dash and doors were tan, but my seats were black.

It would be nice if it was more than just the seats that were that color. Looking at JKs with tan interiors there are parts on the doors, dash, and console that are the same as the seats.

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
Looks like Heritage Tan like in the JL. Weird. Maybe Canada isn't getting Dark Saddle?

Matstock4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna, 1989 Turbo Trans Am
The Black and Saddle combo really pops! It reminds me of my Volvo S60R that had the same combo. I loved that combo! I didn't love the 6spd failing on me at 90k miles though!

Sponsored

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
That is tan leather, the saddle is darker

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
No Tan leather on the Gladiator, and the tan cloth seats are not available on the Rubicon.

I’ll see it in person on Monday and confirm but that looks way darker than the tan leather in the JL

Looks like Heritage Tan like in the JL. Weird. Maybe Canada isn't getting Dark Saddle?

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
That is tan leather, the saddle is darker
Tan is a lot lighter and brighter than this. I’ll confirm on Monday when I see it but I’m positive this isn’t tan and this is Saddle

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
When they scan over the information plate, it says Dark Saddle.

I thought it looked too light too, and then I saw that.

I hear Dark Saddle and I think rich brown leather.

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
When they scan over the information plate, it says Dark Saddle.

I thought it looked too light too, and then I saw that.

I hear Dark Saddle and I think rich brown leather.
Damn, you're right. Ugh. Rich brown leather is exactly what I wanted. Need to see this in Gobi and Gator. I think it'll work for Gator but not so much for Gobi.

Sponsored

starrsRN

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
ADON RN
Not terrible, but I’d opt for the black interior. A darker saddle would be cool tho.

5chema

First Name
Mateo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Canada Launch Edition (1of419)
Vehicle Showcase
Is it me or this Rubicon JT is missing seat logo embroidery and red console panel? At least the Fox shocks are there (and for Toronto, they add the winter group as well! ;-)

Last edited:

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
Is it me or this Rubicon JT is missing seat logo embroidery and red console panel? At least the Fox shocks are there (and for Toronto, they add the winter group as well! ;-)
Only black seats get the red dash and red stitching, and only on some colors. This one has silver stitching, so it's hard to see.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Watch the lighting of the seats right at 28 seconds on the video, goes from light to dark. I think his phones video was just making the seats look brighter than they really are.

Surprised nobody else got super excited by the music. Makes me want to go down to the local dealer and buy one today! :sun:

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Only black seats get the red dash and red stitching, and only on some colors. This one has silver stitching, so it's hard to see.
Yep. To be clear for those interested, and I'm basing this through endlessly flipping through the configurator, and this applies only to the Rubicon of course...

Dark Saddle causes grey dash and white stitching on all interior items on all exterior colors.

Hydro Blue, Punk'n, Gator, and Gobi exterior cause grey dash and red stitching on Black seats, steering wheel, shifters, console, hand brake, and door trim.

All other exterior colors cause red dash and red stitching on Black seats, steering wheel, shifters, console, hand brake, and door trim.

So far, all show and press photo examples have followed those rules.

I've been watching scheming planning etc. because what I really want is a Sahara interior in a Rubicon when it comes right down to it. Not because I think it's fancier, I'm just not a fan of the red dash and stitching, so I've been trying to find a way to get around it without a huge expense or hassle. I thought Gator exterior with Dark Saddle interior was my ticket, but I'm still unsure of the Gator exterior as everyone is and seeing how light the Dark Saddle seats are, I'm pretty put off by that.

They already make all the bits I like... you just can't choose them together. I'll settle on something, it won't put me off the Gladiator, it's just a little frustrating.
Sponsored