First Time in Moab...it was amazeballs

fosgate

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
My mind was completely blown going to Moab. I have been off-roading in a lot of places but this was by far the best. The trails were amazing, the scenery was even better. We did mild to wild and even the super easy trails had such amazing scenery it made for fun days. I am just starting to pull together all the pictures and footage I shot. This is my first video from there doing Mickey's Hot Tub on the Hells Revenge trail.

Jeep Gladiator First Time in Moab...it was amazeballs 6L2A8772

Jeep Gladiator First Time in Moab...it was amazeballs Crack

Jeep Gladiator First Time in Moab...it was amazeballs Hamburger Hill

Jeep Gladiator First Time in Moab...it was amazeballs 6L2A9259.JPG

Jeep Gladiator First Time in Moab...it was amazeballs 6L2A8217.JPG
Sponsored

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
Great Job ! Way to drive it ! You got great articulation from your lift kit. What lift kit and shocks are you running ? Looks like great fun ! Can't wait to get my Gladiator in Moab.

Last edited:
OP
OP
fosgate

fosgate

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great Job ! Way to drive it ! You got great articulation from your lift kit. What lift kit and shocks are you running ? Looks like great fun ! Can't wait to get my Gladiator in Moab.
Thank you very much. I have the Rock Krawler 3" Pro-X no limits lift. I am running the Rock Krawler shocks from the kit.

I have been wanting to go there for so long and planned this trip for a long time. It is worth it!

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Thank you very much. I have the Rock Krawler 3" Pro-X no limits lift. I am running the Rock Krawler shocks from the kit.

I have been wanting to go there for so long and planned this trip for a long time. It is worth it!
Great driving!! I really do not think many Gladiators have made it through Mickey's hot tub. Your video is a great commercial for the Rock Krawler lift kit. The articulation in your pics and video are outstanding... Congrats !

Note: I noticed you are still using the OEM rear end link design. I have been bending my rear end links like crazy - practically every othe big Rock Garden I go through. I am thowing the Rock jock antirock rear sway bar in this weekend. I am hoping it will also give me more articulation also...

PS. We just did the Rubicon trail about one week ago. That was unreal. I hope it is on your list, that trail is unbelievably fantastic.

OP
OP
fosgate

fosgate

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great driving!! I really do not think many Gladiators have made it through Mickey's hot tub. Your video is a great commercial for the Rock Krawler lift kit. The articulation in your pics and video are outstanding... Congrats !

Note: I noticed you are still using the OEM rear end link design. I have been bending my rear end links like crazy - practically every othe big Rock Garden I go through. I am thowing the Rock jock antirock rear sway bar in this weekend. I am hoping it will also give me more articulation also...

PS. We just did the Rubicon trail about one week ago. That was unreal. I hope it is on your list, that trail is unbelievably fantastic.
The rubicon is definitely on my list but it is at least a 3 day drive to get there. Hope to have a tow vehicle someday.

I don't think I have ever hit my rear sway bar arms on a rock. I have gone through some pretty big rock gardens and have beat the hell out of the rear bumper/hitch as well as control arm skids but can't say I have hit the sway bar ends. I always look at them and assume I would some day.

Sponsored

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
The rubicon is definitely on my list but it is at least a 3 day drive to get there. Hope to have a tow vehicle someday.

I don't think I have ever hit my rear sway bar arms on a rock. I have gone through some pretty big rock gardens and have beat the hell out of the rear bumper/hitch as well as control arm skids but can't say I have hit the sway bar ends. I always look at them and assume I would some day.
I bent mine on Holcomb Creek Trail, John Bull, and the Rubicon. All three of the Gladiators on the Rubicon trip bent their end links. One of our guys also broke the end link tab on the frame. Here are a couple of pics from when I got back from the Rubicon.

sxgiGR.jpg

Hc8DhJ.jpg

OP
OP
fosgate

fosgate

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I bent mine on Holcomb Creek Trail, John Bull, and the Rubicon. All three of the Gladiators on the Rubicon trip bent their end links. One of our guys also broke the end link tab on the frame. Here are a couple of pics from when I got back from the Rubicon.

Jeep Gladiator First Time in Moab...it was amazeballs Hc8DhJ

WOW, that is a good bend, and all of them hit them. I guess I have just been lucky so far. The rear Rock Jock is around $1100, I have had a lot of priorities above that right now. I always thought the rear were a little thin compared to how beefy the Rock Krawler front sway bar links are.

yoda13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Moab is one of my two favorite places in the world to wheel and to just be. It kind of feels like you are on another planet. I would say it’s tied for me though, as I do love the alpine views, streams, and trails of Colorado just as much, but in a different way:). I know there are other trails that are harder, but top of the world and elephant hill are my favorite.

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S Max Tow, 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
My mind was completely blown going to Moab. I have been off-roading in a lot of places but this was by far the best. The trails were amazing, the scenery was even better. We did mild to wild and even the super easy trails had such amazing scenery it made for fun days. I am just starting to pull together all the pictures and footage I shot. This is my first video from there doing Mickey's Hot Tub on the Hells Revenge trail.

Awesome! Great job on the hot tub!!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
fosgate

fosgate

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab is one of my two favorite places in the world to wheel and to just be. It kind of feels like you are on another planet. I would say it’s tied for me though, as I do love the alpine views, streams, and trails of Colorado just as much, but in a different way:). I know there are other trails that are harder, but top of the world and elephant hill are my favorite.
Those two trails are on my list. We were supposed to do Top of the World but spend a day driving a guy that we met in Moab that wheeled with us for 2 days to get a part and then getting back to his jeep and getting it off the trail. I have heard amazing things about Elephant Hill. Next time.... hopefully that won't be too long away.

Divided_Wood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubicon EcoDiesel
Top of the world is awesome. I have only run it once and it was gnarlier than I expected, I suspect because there’s a lot of sections that have been dug out by side by sides and others going through. Not sure how much longer it will be doable in a stock Rubicon, for example.

bakobobby

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator California
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Doer of things

Sheesh that rear antirock is not cheap but at that rate is sound investing 😂

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Sheesh that rear antirock is not cheap but at that rate is sound investing 😂
Definitely... Here are some pics. So far, I love it. Aritculation in the rear is great and the street cornering feels the same as stock. Here are some pics.

Note: My buddy bought the Terraflex rear sway bar which copies the Antirock for half the price of the Antirock, and it also works great, but, in the Teraflex kit, you have to drill 2 holes in the frame on each side. You do not have to do that with the Antirock. I think the Teraflex bar is thicker and stiffer than the antirock, so, if you are towing or have a roof top tent, you might like the Teraflex better...

Jeep Gladiator First Time in Moab...it was amazeballs 9y0M8o

Jeep Gladiator First Time in Moab...it was amazeballs acaK1J

Jeep Gladiator First Time in Moab...it was amazeballs iZWJzP
Sponsored