First time jeep owner

DBnGA

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Been lurking around here since may or june.

Finally pulled the trigger on a rubicon Thursday due to a totaled vehicle.

First wanted to say hi and thank you, the information on this forum is simply amazing. To the person(s) that did the price worksheet THANK YOU

I want to give a huge shout to Spencer at Motor Inn, although I did not buy from him, he and his staff are amazing. I wish every dealership worked like Motor Inn. The only reason I didn't purchase from Spencer was due to inventory.

I purchased from Banks Crossing Jeep in Commerce Georgia. My salesperson Tony was straight forward and extremely efficient. I had no issues with their finance manager. I would also recommend Tony to anyone in the southeast.

The deal
Rubicon sticker 48279 Price 43500 plus 511 for dealer fee lemon and nontaxable fees and TAVT.

I told Tony I had to be out of the dealer in an hour and they did everything in 50 minutes. Very happy with the transaction and I luv my Rubicon

20200215_170906.jpg
Sponsored

Jay Gatsby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red JT
You'll be happy with that Rubi. Very nice first Jeep. Decent discount on price too. I'd say you made out, congrats!

OP
OP

DBnGA

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you I love it more each time I drive it I had an f250 diesel on 35s then a famliy suburban so it's a little change. My 8 year old said oh daddy it's like a monster jam truck lol

OP
OP

DBnGA

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks
Sponsored