Sponsored

First Time topless!

ATLalien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Had some great weather in North Ga last weekend and we took the top off completely for the first time. Despite owning the gladiator since July and having the freedom panels out frequently, this was the first time removing the entire top. Completely transforms the driving experience!
B4155E7B-ED70-437E-ACD7-BDAEBFBB4764.jpeg
Sponsored

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
Oh man... just think what it be like to take the doors off too! It’s the best experience ever!

C9CC532B-AD80-451C-B0AE-542ECC18EF55.jpeg

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
Ha, yeah, I didn't make it that far yet. Like those wheels and tires!
it doesn’t take long to pull the doors off... you will make it sooner than later...

thanks... I like them too

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the topless club. When you go doorless your going to be in for a real treat. I remember my first time going doorless and topless in my JKU, what a experience. Haven't got to it yet in the Gladiator but it's coming. Only had a little over a month and weather has been pretty much non stop rain for the past 4 or 5 weeks.

Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Wait till you also take the windshield down. Now that is truly fun, just make sure you have some motorcycle sun glasses.

OP
OP
ATLalien

ATLalien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Wait till you also take the windshield down. Now that is truly fun, just make sure you have some motorcycle sun glasses.
I honestly don't know that I'll ever put the windshield down, but who knows.

I have to say, an open air trip was exactly what our family needed last weekend. After two weeks of working from home/homeschooling and listening to the ever more apocalyptic news, it was awesomely refreshing to just get in the wind for a few hours on a nice, sunny day. The Jeep just might be what keeps us sane through all this.

Hope everyone is safe, and healthy. Whenever you can, get the top off your Jeep and hit the road, you'll be glad you did!

Flexin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon AKA 'Sky Walker'
I honestly don't know that I'll ever put the windshield down, but who knows.

I have to say, an open air trip was exactly what our family needed last weekend. After two weeks of working from home/homeschooling and listening to the ever more apocalyptic news, it was awesomely refreshing to just get in the wind for a few hours on a nice, sunny day. The Jeep just might be what keeps us sane through all this.

Hope everyone is safe, and healthy. Whenever you can, get the top off your Jeep and hit the road, you'll be glad you did!
bugs to the face is overrated, lol. If you ride motorcycles you also understand. But if you ride motorcycles without a face cover with no windshield, well best of luck.

I remember june bugs on the east coast in the spring. It’s like a rock to the face, which I’ve had that too, and then you get the pleasure of the gooey center... nope, I’m keeping the windshield up lol.

Flexin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon AKA 'Sky Walker'
If you have a easy way for one person to take off the top it will happen more often. There are some good options for a manual hoist for the garage. So glad I got that, too comes off more often as a result.

Sponsored

ATLTiger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE
Had some great weather in North Ga last weekend and we took the top off completely for the first time. Despite owning the gladiator since July and having the freedom panels out frequently, this was the first time removing the entire top. Completely transforms the driving experience!
B4155E7B-ED70-437E-ACD7-BDAEBFBB4764.jpeg
Where were you? I was out and about in the N Georgia Mountains this weekend as well
upload_2020-3-30_16-34-39.png

upload_2020-3-30_16-35-13.png

OP
OP
ATLalien

ATLalien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Where were you? I was out and about in the N Georgia Mountains this weekend as well
upload_2020-3-30_16-34-39.png

upload_2020-3-30_16-35-13.png
Oh nice. We started at the fish hatchery north of Suches, off hwy 60. The turn off is just past Deep Hole state park, if you know where that is. I'd fished up at the hatchery a dozen times, but had no idea how far back that trail goes. We did about 10 miles past there and the road just kept going higher up the mountains. Intersected by other trails a few times as well. It was a well maintained forest service road, so pretty easy going. Where were you guys?

ATLTiger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE
We were riding on horseshoe ridge road near Dahlonega. It was a nice, easy trail. It was our first time riding on it. Mostly rocky with a few muddy sections

C8F0BD6A-C849-4975-B58E-8354F9C007E4.jpeg