Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
So I've finally narrowed down an aftermarket wheel for my Overland. I currently have the 18 inch OEM Overland wheel which I've been happy with overall. In any case, since I've knocked out other priorities, I'm now in the process of putting aside for wheels.

Since I already have 18s (which I believe are x7.5 wide) and have recently upgraded to 35 inch tires (295/79s) to fit those, I'd rather not buy tires again. So I prefer to stay with 18's versus 17s. Plus I don't mind 18s anyways. So I guess my concern is just double checking if I'll have any "obvious" fitment issues. I don't believe I will but I also know you can't really go by the typical wheel fitment guides on most retailer websites and want to make sure before purchasing.

I'm dead set on the 18x8.5 KMC541 Dirty Harrys in black with 0 offset. Reason I'm going with the 0 offset in that wheel is that I've been told previously that if I want to keep the same "look" as far as the slight poke I currently have on the new wheels but without the spacers that I'm running (Teraflex 1.75in), that I should go with the 0 offset the Dirty Harry offers. I was advised doing that would accomplish the same look I currently have (which I like) just on the new wheel. I'm not the best with offset but have a general understanding. But maybe someone else could confirm that. I just don’t like a whole lot of poke. What I have now is perfect. I've been researching a while even been talking to members on here with the wheel. However, cant find anyone with them in 18s to pick their brain as a comparison. Everyone has 17s and possibly wider axle trims etc.

Overall I don't foresee any issues considering comparing the two, I'm nowhere near rubbing anything currently. Only real differences in the set up is: I'd be going from a 7.5 inch to 8.5 inch width rim (both are in 18s and would be on the same 35in tires), I'd be loosing the spacers since I only use/wanted them on the stock wheel and would have no use due to the new offset, and then of course the new wheel offset itself is 0. Other than that I can't see any real differences which makes me believe I should be good????

*side note: not that it should matter; But I'm also currently running the teraflex 1.5 inch leveling kit up front. Pics included are of my current set up on stock wheel (with spacer) and is the same look I want to accomplish and then a stock photo of the Dirty Harrys as a reference

Jeep Gladiator Fitment input on KMC Dirty Harrys CE769CF4-AD62-4A2D-8915-FA94263AFC2F

Jeep Gladiator Fitment input on KMC Dirty Harrys 7A6484A6-6FA9-4D02-9EA2-EEEE1E7C265D

KMC Dirty Harry
Jeep Gladiator Fitment input on KMC Dirty Harrys DD92F271-8C4D-4ED4-B755-41BF21E3E7E5
Sponsored

Last edited:

wvuviv30

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTO
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Live Sound Engineer - Meerkat Sound
Did you get the Dirty Harry wheels.

OP
OP
Sarge502

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
Did you get the Dirty Harry wheels.
Not yet. But I certainly am. Headed on vacation in a few weeks so wanna make sure I’m covered on all expenses before I pull the trigger. But I will soon after.

CGilly6

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I just ordered the Dirty Harry in a 20x9. Got a GREAT deal on them. Wasn’t planning on going to 20 but another member on here found an even better deal on 37x13.5x20s from Walmart.

Anyway I have a contact at tire rack that I ordered the wheels from. With the 0 offset he said I should be fine (I have a Mojave) plus I’ll be adding an AEV 2” lift. I should be getting them in 10-12 days and installed shortly after. I’ll get an update as soon as I get them on.

OP
OP
Sarge502

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
I just ordered the Dirty Harry in a 20x9. Got a GREAT deal on them. Wasn’t planning on going to 20 but another member on here found an even better deal on 37x13.5x20s from Walmart.

Anyway I have a contact at tire rack that I ordered the wheels from. With the 0 offset he said I should be fine (I have a Mojave) plus I’ll be adding an AEV 2” lift. I should be getting them in 10-12 days and installed shortly after. I’ll get an update as soon as I get them on.
Yeah I seen that thread on the Walmart tires. I think I’m going with the 0 offset myself. I’m staying with 18s though since I recently upgraded tires to my already stock 18s. But I will be going with Tirerack as well most likely when I order. Love to see pics when you get yours together.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sarge502

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Gladiator Fitment input on KMC Dirty Harrys 1657031892477
They’re in. They just need to go on!
Congrats gonna order my 18s soon. Did they come with lugs. I believe tire rack includes nickel plated ones. However I would opt for black if they allow it. Considering I’m getting black rims too

CGilly6

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Congrats gonna order my 18s soon. Did they come with lugs. I believe tire rack includes nickel plated ones. However I would opt for black if they allow it. Considering I’m getting black rims too
Thanks! You're really going to like them! They sent me black. I'm not sure if they are included or not. I know someone that works there so he gave me a deal on everything.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sarge502

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! You're really going to like them! They sent me black. I'm not sure if they are included or not. I know someone that works there so he gave me a deal on everything.
Nice. Well depending on how much of a deal, I may need to holler at your guy soon lol.

Alpine Warthog

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator, 98 XJ
Occupation
Retired USAF Police Officer
Love the Dirty Harrys. I REALLY wanted them in Bronze. Found some AEV Pintlers for a song and I love the poke they have.

What did you go with and what backspace?