FL dealer at 7% below invoice

Happycoop

First Name
Coop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Just passing along info: I was offered 7% below invoice on in-stock Gladiators at Winter Haven Dodge. Ultimately, I ended up not taking it as they only have one unit that is close to what I want, and it has 10k worth of markup from Mopar accessories. That said, they had several stock units and the 7% below invoice was offered without any mention of tread lightly or anything like that. Again, I didn't take the deal...but from my recent searching, it's a pretty solid start. Their dealer fee is $690 (high compared to outside of FL, but actually lower than most of the other FL dealers I've visited). PM me if you want the salesman's info that I spoke with.
Sponsored

KDR83

First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
That is a great deal, especially for a Florida dealer, wonder if that depends on financing through them? They have 3 or 4 LEs on the lot

OP
OP

Happycoop

First Name
Coop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
That is a great deal, especially for a Florida dealer, wonder if that depends on financing through them? They have 3 or 4 LEs on the lot
I will be leasing, so that is what my discussions with them centered on...though unless I am mistaken, there are no lease incentives.

Mikeaviator13

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2014 JKU
Just passing along info: I was offered 7% below invoice on in-stock Gladiators at Winter Haven Dodge. Ultimately, I ended up not taking it as they only have one unit that is close to what I want, and it has 10k worth of markup from Mopar accessories. That said, they had several stock units and the 7% below invoice was offered without any mention of tread lightly or anything like that. Again, I didn't take the deal...but from my recent searching, it's a pretty solid start. Their dealer fee is $690 (high compared to outside of FL, but actually lower than most of the other FL dealers I've visited). PM me if you want the salesman's info that I spoke with.
which dealer and salesman
Sponsored