flat running boards wanted

Ms Lizzy

First Name
Liz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Seems to be still hard to find flat running boards/Seemsd alote in the USA. ANd do not ship to Canada.I am in Ontario, Canada
Sponsored

JS2

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Bright White Soft Top, '15 Honda Odyssey, '97 Wrangler Sport (Retired 2010)
I am in the US and I don't even see where we can order the flat factory running boards that come on the Overland models. I have a Sport and would prefer the flat running boards. However, the Tubular ones on the Mopar site do look good.

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
I saw 3 Sports on a dealer lot that had running boards - even verified that the option was on the window sticker.
They did not have an Overland to compare the designs tho = wonder if they are different/same?

HorneyBadger

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport, 2022 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Performance Analyst
I will be pulling mine as soon as the rock rails are delivered. Drive on down to So Cal and pic em up!!!!

Sponsored

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
Quadratec does shop to Canada

“
Shipments to Canada & International
Canadian customers will get their shipping rates on the last page of the checkout process. Shipping rates are based on the weight and dimensions of the products. Duties and Taxes are NOT included in your shipping quote and will be your responsibility upon delivery. Shipments may be delivered by DHL, FedEx or UPS”
Sponsored