Sponsored

Flowmaster Delta Force Cold Air Snorkel Kit - New Product!!

VividRacing

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon
Snorkel kits have been hard to come by the first couple years of the JL/JT production, but now more and more companies are finally releasing their new kits! Flowmaster has just released their new Delta Force Cold Air Intake Snorkel system designed for all 2018-2020 Jeep JL/JLU/JT with the 3.6L engine.

615193_1.jpg

The Delta Force system comes with an ultra-trick looking custom molded black Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE) high-flow intake tube that snugs closely to the a-pillar, yet clears light bar mounting brackets. The air tube connects to the water tight air box and features a clear lid for visual inspection of the high flowing 8-layer cotton gauze air filter. The air box uses factory style attachment brackets securely mounting the system in the stock underhood location. Other features include inner and outer hood trim pieces, a template for cutting the hood, intake tube mounting brackets, black anodized aluminum fittings, high quality reinforced silicone couplers and stainless steel hardware for an easy at home installation. The Delta Force air filter is serviceable with our Delta Force Refresh Kit to help your filter outlast your vehicle. For maximum performance and that iconic Flowmaster exhaust tone, we highly recommend pairing them with one of our Flowmaster exhaust systems. Note: This kit is not engineered to fit vehicles with a body lift.

Features:
  • Comes with inner and outer hood trim for a finished factory look
  • Serviceable High-Flow 8-Layer Cotton Gauze Filter
  • Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) high-flow intake tubes offer great looks
  • Serviceable with our Delta Force Filter Cleaning Kit, #615001 (sold separately)
  • Increases of up to 11.3 FT/LBS and 9.3HP
  • Inlet tube clears A-pillar light bar mounts
  • Watertight intake air box with clear lid for easy inspection
  • Protective honeycomb intake screen
  • Includes template for cutting hood
  • No special tuning required
  • Secure mounting brackets
  • Stainless steel hardware for long life
  • Lifetime limited warranty

DM for pricing
Email - [email protected]
Phone - 480-966-3040 extension 270

615193_2.jpg

615193_3.jpg

615193_4.jpg

615193_5.jpg

615193_6.jpg

615193_7.jpg

615193_8.jpg

615193_9.jpg

615193_Dyno.jpg
Sponsored

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Wow the power in the mid Rpm's aren't too bad and also the price...eh its not "too bad either",Would buy it but i wouldn't want to cut my hood so no

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon MT, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
United States Coast Guard
I like the looks of the Rugged Ridge or River Raider better, not a big fan of a huge tube on the outside of my hood, but I also wonder if routing the plumbing under the hood reduces the benefit of cold air? Rugged Ridge isn't providing any dyno test information that I have seen with there's...and yes, cutting into your hood for something that you may or may not like is sketchy...if they provided the option to run the high mount tube and a low mount vent like Rugged Ridge, I think that would be the best of both worlds, but the side intake would rob you of the ram air that you MAY get with the forward facing vent...I've seen a lot of myth busting as to the benefits of CAI's and essentially the only thing that usually produces any benefit is a true ram air system.

OP
OP
VividRacing

VividRacing

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon
Jeep owners have been cutting their hoods and installing classic style Snorkels for decades. If it's the look you want, and want the clearance for a light bar, this is virtually the only system in stock and shipping now. for the JT / JL.

If you want a more modern snorkel look like the Rugged Ridge option, we have that available too.

There is a mod and style for every different Jeep owner out there.
Sponsored