Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Culinary Operations Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Howdy, I remember seeing a link to a video showing how to replace the bulbs in the fog lights. I've looked all over for it, anybody know where it might be? Web searches don't really seem to be helpful. TIA.
Sponsored

texanjeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport-S Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
I.T.
It's pretty simple, actually, you take the back panel off behind the fog lights, you can probably just take enough screws out to pull the panel corner back and get to the bulb. On the Sport-S, you have to unscrew enough of that panel that connects the bumper to the body so you can get to the bulbs. I think on the Overlander, it should be easier.

Here is a good link, I don't have these bulbs but you're just trying to install yours, and it shows how to do that.

OP
OP
sbach66

sbach66

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Culinary Operations Manager
Vehicle Showcase
It's pretty simple, actually, you take the back panel off behind the fog lights, you can probably just take enough screws out to pull the panel corner back and get to the bulb. On the Sport-S, you have to unscrew enough of that panel that connects the bumper to the body so you can get to the bulbs. I think on the Overlander, it should be easier.

Here is a good link, I don't have these bulbs but you're just trying to install yours, and it shows how to do that.

Thanks!
Sponsored