• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Virginia For Sale: 2” Lift

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
Custom 2” lift with Synergy front 2” lift coils and 3/4” daystar rear spacers. Easy way to give a much higher stance and fit 35s under a non rubicon or 37s under a Rubicon. I am going bigger so need a complete lift. This setup is simple and helps significantly with the weight of a front bumper and winch. Asking $150 plus shipping. Picture shows lift installed with 35” Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my Rubicon. The Jeep sits almost level with the rear about 1/2” higher than the front. I will also include the front daystar 3/4” spacers as well.

53042701-257D-4F67-A9CD-7859C7CD1A6B.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Phljeeper

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone looking for a cheap leveling kit with a great set of front springs?

25rawls

First Name
Bj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Couple questions: Did you measure how much lift the springs gave you? Did you notice any difference in ride quality? what did you do about shocks when you went to these springs?

OP
OP
Phljeeper

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
Yes I did measure but then lost a bit with the bumper and winch. I would estimate I ended up about 2” on the nose after the bumper and winch but was closer to 2.5” before. Rear is exactly 3/4” up as it’s a spacer. Shocks are stock no changes. I was planning to add a 2” extension at some point but with this setup I took it to Rausch creek and it did great and didn’t rub it over extend shocks running 35s. Ride quality is great and feels stock maybe slightly better as the front coils are better quality over stock.

Bennett

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JT
I am in NOVA and might be interested in just the rear spacers.

OP
OP
Phljeeper

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
My preference is to sell the whole setup. I will throw in the front spacers that I didn’t use with it. It won’t be off my truck until end of week. New lift arriving tomorrow.

25rawls

First Name
Bj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Vehicle Showcase
I have to discuss with the "boss" but might be interested in just the springs. I already have rear spacers.

OP
OP
Phljeeper

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
Ok that could work. Let me know if I can swing a sale for both. I assumed they would be better as a set but ok splitting if I can sell both.

OP
OP
Phljeeper

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
Lift is off and ready to go. Anyone interested? The front coils alone were $225 new and I got them 2 months ago. I am including 3/4” spacers front and rear and 2” Synergy lift coils for the front.

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
Interested... is this just springs and spacers or are there arms included to correct after the lift?

OP
OP
Phljeeper

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
This is just 2” lift springs front and 3/4” spacer rear. No arms needed with such a small lift. It makes the Jeep about level with the rear still sitting about 1/2” higher than the front. Great stance for my 35s. I also have the stock rubicon springs for the rear if you want them.

Roguesalt

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Thought Provoker
Vehicle Showcase
This is for the springs and spacers correct not the shocks?

OP
OP
Phljeeper

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, I am including more than originally posted to include:

Synergy 2" lift springs front
Stock Rubicon JT rear springs with 3/4" Daystar spacers
Longer front swaybar linkages
Extra parts I will throw in but likely won't need - 3/4" front Daystar spacers, front Rubicon springs

Overall this gave the Jeep a decent boost that is a bit taller than a standard leveling kit. It easily ran 35s and would allow space for 35s under a non Rubicon too. Multiple vendors are selling this same setup as a 2" lift. The vendors selling this don't typically include or require taller shocks. They could be helpful but I wheeled my JT like this at Rausch Creek on moderate trails without issue.