Sponsored

For Sale: NEW (27 miles) Mojave Take-offs - Falken Wildpeak MT 285/70-R17 with wheels

enrico_pallazzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81 Scrambler & 21 Mojave
Occupation
Opera singer, occasional umpire
Selling the stock Falkens that came with my 2021 Mojave. These have 27 miles on them, so they are pretty much brand new. I've got all 5 that came with my truck.

Located in north county San Diego.

$1400
Jeep Gladiator For Sale: NEW (27 miles) Mojave Take-offs - Falken Wildpeak MT 285/70-R17 with wheels IMG_9071
Jeep Gladiator For Sale: NEW (27 miles) Mojave Take-offs - Falken Wildpeak MT 285/70-R17 with wheels IMG_9072
Sponsored

Last edited:

mellendic

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT Security Researcher
Selling the stock Falkens that came with my 2021 Mojave. These have 27 miles on them, so they are pretty much brand new. I've got all 5 that came with my truck.

Located in north county San Diego.

$1400
is this with or without wheels, and with or without TPMS?

OP
OP
enrico_pallazzo

enrico_pallazzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81 Scrambler & 21 Mojave
Occupation
With the wheels, but without TPMS.

CamBearPig

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys JT
I have a dumb question...but the TPMS in my Willys...I assume I could use? Is there anything I need to do to make those work? Ive been waiting to see these come in my area vs the rubicons...

OP
OP
enrico_pallazzo

enrico_pallazzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81 Scrambler & 21 Mojave
Occupation
I have a dumb question...but the TPMS in my Willys...I assume I could use? Is there anything I need to do to make those work? Ive been waiting to see these come in my area vs the rubicons...
The ones in your Willys will work perfect. I was going to buy new sensors, but the guys at Discount Tire basically said that everyone should move the sensors they have to the new tires they get so that they have a lower chance of issues with them. So you'd be doing the same thing I did, actually.