First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 mojave
Occupation
retired
any body have issues with there rear fox shocks one of mine was making noise took to dealer they said it was leaking and all fluid leaked out they said have to send to fox for rebuild i requested order both rear they would not 2467 miles still under warranty what would others do
Sponsored

calipoontappa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
There are a lot of people on here w issues from the rear shocks including myself. Fox was very little help when I reached out, they also have a 6-8 week turnaround at the moment. I had mine rebuilt by a small shop in my neighborhood.

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Tell em the turnaround time for a FOX rebuild exceeds lemon law requirements for most states, and if theyd like to avoid that they'll install a different one rather than have yours rebuilt.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
any body have issues with there rear fox shocks one of mine was making noise took to dealer they said it was leaking and all fluid leaked out they said have to send to fox for rebuild i requested order both rear they would not 2467 miles still under warranty what would others do
If it was factory installed, the dealer is responsible to correct it under warranty. They will only repair the defective item, they won't replace both rear shocks when only one has failed.

The Fox shocks installed on Jeeps are custom produced for Jeep. They are not available for the general public to purchase from Fox. If you contact them for a warranty repair, they may send you back to the dealer (for factory installed shocks).

I would check the Marketplace for a set of take-offs. Have the dealer send yours out for repair, and install the take-offs on the rear while waiting.
Sponsored