Sponsored

Fox steering stabilizer

BrandonG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Hey all , I’m having rubicon suspension take offs ( springs and shocks ) daystar 2” kit front and rear with lower control arms and 35/12.50/17 installed shortly . Should I be upgrading the stabilizer at the same time ? I would only be doing the standard fox one as I’m not looking to spend more for the Ts or ats versions Unless absolutely necessary . Thanks
Sponsored

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Hey all , I’m having rubicon suspension take offs ( springs and shocks ) daystar 2” kit front and rear with lower control arms and 35/12.50/17 installed shortly . Should I be upgrading the stabilizer at the same time ? I would only be doing the standard fox one as I’m not looking to spend more for the Ts or ats versions Unless absolutely necessary . Thanks
Only if you want to. If you do, I recommend relocating it, up and out of harm’s way. I have no clue why they designed it to sit below the axle...

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Only if you want to. If you do, I recommend relocating it, up and out of harm’s way. I have no clue why they designed it to sit below the axle...
Do you have a part number for the relocation kit or who makes it? Is the Fox upgraded steering stablizier PN
Mopar (77072360AB) ?

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Do you have a part number for the relocation kit or who makes it? Is the Fox upgraded steering stablizier PN
Mopar (77072360AB) ?
The Clayton is my favorite of the 3 I’ve dealt with (Metalcloak and Synergy are the others). I’m not sure the difference between the regular aftermarket Fox 2.0 replacement stabilizer and the Mopar version. Here is a link to the Clayton bracket:
https://www.claytonoffroad.com/prod...ing-stabilizer-relocation-bracket-kit-2018-jl
Sponsored