• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Louisiana FREE Rubicon plastic bumper (no fog lights) and steel skid plate (no brackets)

TaylorWoodham

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y; 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I installed an aftermarket winch bumper and would like to get rid of the old plastic Rubicon bumper. The aftermarket bumper came with a skid plate so the factory steel Rubicon skid plate is also available. The aftermarket bumper reused the factory LED fog lights and the skid plate mounting brackets so those are NOT included with the above mentioned parts. Feel free to message me with any questions. Thanks!

Rudi 1st.jpg
Sponsored

TJJT

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT and TJ
Would you ship the skid plate?

STL Gladiator

First Name
Horace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Max Tow - traded, 2021 JT Rubicon
I installed an aftermarket winch bumper and would like to get rid of the old plastic Rubicon bumper. The aftermarket bumper came with a skid plate so the factory steel Rubicon skid plate is also available. The aftermarket bumper reused the factory LED fog lights and the skid plate mounting brackets so those are NOT included with the above mentioned parts. Feel free to message me with any questions. Thanks!

Jeep Gladiator FREE Rubicon plastic bumper (no fog lights) and steel skid plate (no brackets) Rudi 1st
Pics of the jeep with the new bumper?

OP
OP
TaylorWoodham

TaylorWoodham

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Would you ship the skid plate?
I could get a quote and wouldn't minding shipping if you cover the costs. If that works, just message me your zip and I'll get back with you. Thanks!

OP
OP
TaylorWoodham

TaylorWoodham

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

jbehrn

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Is this bumper still available?

OP
OP
TaylorWoodham

TaylorWoodham

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

jbehrn

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
TaylorWoodham

TaylorWoodham

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I travel to Louisiana a lot to the Baron Rouge area. Where are you located?
Nice. I’ve got some people in BR I wouldn’t mind seeing from a socially acceptable distance. Let me know when you’re heading that way. You want the skid plate as well?

jbehrn

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice. I’ve got some people in BR I wouldn’t mind seeing from a socially acceptable distance. Let me know when you’re heading that way. You want the skid plate as well?
Yes, if you still have it! I’ll be heading into BR on the 20th through the Jan 2nd. I’ll pm you any contact info that you would need for me to pick up the parts!

Sponsored

OP
OP
TaylorWoodham

TaylorWoodham

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, if you still have it! I’ll be heading into BR on the 20th through the Jan 2nd. I’ll pm you any contact info that you would need for me to pick up the parts!
Yeah, I've still got the skid plate, but unfortunately I'll be out of town for about 3 weeks after Dec 15. Not sure what kind of timeline you were looking for, but I'll still have it if you head through BR again after that. Sorry; my schedule is kind of crazy with a lot of travel.

jbehrn

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey thanks for the offer. It looks like we will just miss each other due to travel. Best of luck!
Sponsored