• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California FREE Rugged Ridge LED DRL Chop Brackets. WARNING!!! Long Story Ahead...

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
$300 some odd dollar Rugged Ridge LED DRL Chop Brackets for FREE?!?

Whaaaaaa?!?!?!?!?

Let me explain...

About two weeks ago I ordered a set of Rugged Ridge LED DRL Chop Brackets from Quadratec. They were on special and they were specific for Overland and Sport S models (sorry Rubicon owners, this story ends here, thanks for coming). The kit arrived in 2 days, but arrived with missing fasteners and instructions. I emailed Quadratec Customer Service and they rushed another full kit to me and guess what... the same fasteners and instructions were missing, AGAIN!!!

WTF?!?

So now I had two kits that were useless to me. I'm not going to email Quadratec again cuz all they'll do is send me another kit with missing fasteners and instructions. So life served me lemons, I took one of those lemons, cut it in half and proceeded to squeeze the juice into my eyes.

FUUCCCKKKK!!!!!

After the excruciating pain faded away, I went on The Interwebs and did The Google for instructions for the kit. I found the instructions and was able to figure out what fasteners were missing. I sourced the fasteners and to make a long story short... I was able to install these on my JT Sport S.

Jeep Gladiator FREE Rugged Ridge LED DRL Chop Brackets. WARNING!!! Long Story Ahead... Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 10.53.19 PM

Jeep Gladiator FREE Rugged Ridge LED DRL Chop Brackets. WARNING!!! Long Story Ahead... Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 11.01.27 PM

Jeep Gladiator FREE Rugged Ridge LED DRL Chop Brackets. WARNING!!! Long Story Ahead... IMG_1461

Jeep Gladiator FREE Rugged Ridge LED DRL Chop Brackets. WARNING!!! Long Story Ahead... IMG_1462

Jeep Gladiator FREE Rugged Ridge LED DRL Chop Brackets. WARNING!!! Long Story Ahead... IMG_1463

Jeep Gladiator FREE Rugged Ridge LED DRL Chop Brackets. WARNING!!! Long Story Ahead... IMG_1464

So now I have a kit that I don't need. My not so much of a loss is a BIG GAIN for you. I will supply the missing fasteners and instructions. All you have to do is pay for shipping.

Jeep Gladiator FREE Rugged Ridge LED DRL Chop Brackets. WARNING!!! Long Story Ahead... IMG_1505.JPG

Jeep Gladiator FREE Rugged Ridge LED DRL Chop Brackets. WARNING!!! Long Story Ahead... IMG_1506.JPG

WARNING!!!
This install is not for the faint of heart. It is called a "Chop Bracket" for a reason. You will be cutting away a significant chunk of plastic from your fenders. Needless to say, there is no coming back from that so do not even entertain inquiries unless you are serious about using this kit.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Zero_Accel

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
Occupation