Sponsored

Front park sense?

RIPLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2015 Jeep Renegade
The user manual shows that the front park sense is available, is it and which package is it in? I was surprised that my Gladiator only has rear park sense.
Sponsored

unixxx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave, Grand Cherokee SRT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
It looks like front ParkSense is only available in export models. Possibly if the sensors, harness, and any module are added, it could be activated with the Tazer, but it doesn't look like anyone has tried it.

Set ParkSense: This setting is to change or disable ParkSense system. Choices are as follows:
0: None, 1: Sahara, 2: Rubicon, 3: Export Rear, 4: Export Front+Rear

hobbsserv

First Name
K Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon white
Occupation
Business Owner
It looks like front ParkSense is only available in export models. Possibly if the sensors, harness, and any module are added, it could be activated with the Tazer, but it doesn't look like anyone has tried it.
Do you think the front sensors are built into the domestic models? I have a tazer. I will see if I can find that setting.

InvertedLogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
Do you think the front sensors are built into the domestic models? I have a tazer. I will see if I can find that setting.
You'd see the sensors if they were there. They look like the 1/2" dots like on the rear bumper
Sponsored