Front Track Bar Brace (and/or sector shaft) with PSC

fosgate

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Does anyone run a front track bar brace (with or without sector shaft brace) with the PSC big bore kit? I installed the PSC system and now worried that my frame side front track bar mount is a weak spot. I like the Steer Smarts but they say it isn't compatible with the sector shaft brace of the PSC, they also didn't know what size bolts would be needed. I have seen a lot of issues with the Synergy. Anyone running these with PSC or something else have some feedback on them?
Sponsored

OP
OP
fosgate

fosgate

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you ever find out your answer? @fosgate
I ended up installing the Steer Smarts Trackbar reinforcement only. I did not get the one with the sector shaft reinforcement. My axle is sitting a little bit forward so I had to grind a little bit off of one side. I need to move the axle back a little bit and get an alignment done.

OP
OP
fosgate

fosgate

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did buy the Synergy bolts. Since I had already done the iron steering box service bulletin through Jeep all the bolt sizes were different where it says to reuse bolts. So I had to measure them, find out the original bolt sizes and then use the correct lengths. Steer smarts sent me some measurements.
Sponsored