Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Principal
I am absolutely not that guy who logs onto a forum to blast a vendor without trying to exhaust every option. I have an immense amount of patience and give folks the benefit of the doubt, often beyond what any other reasonable person would. Having said all that in my disclaimer, I am highly unsatisfied with 4Wheel Parts right now.

I ordered a set of Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers on June 1. The site listed them as “in stock” at the time, but I received an email a couple of days later quoting “these unprecedented times” for shipping delays. No ship date. Just “unprecedented times.” I can’t wait for that phrase to fade into oblivion, but okay, fair enough. We’re still feeling the impact of the pandemic. Some indication of a ship date would have been nice, but I get it.

Two weeks later, I still hadn’t heard anything, so I filled out a customer service ticket on the site on June 12. That was a Saturday, so I didn’t expect an immediate reply. I gave them Monday and Tuesday, and then I called their customer service number on the 16th and sat on hold for over an hour before finally giving up. I did the same thing again on Friday and never got a real person. I’m now 20 days from the initial order and over a week from trying to contact them for at least an estimated shipping date. Maybe today will be my lucky day, though I doubt it.

I am on the verge of contacting my credit card company and disputing the charge. I am also surprised, as I have ordered from 4WP before with no issue.

I’m writing this thread for a few reasons: 1) to vent, 2) to warn others of my experience, and 3) to see if maybe someone on their customer service team monitors this site since no one appears to be paying attention to their website or phone lines.
Sponsored

Rozik169

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator overland
Occupation
Pa turnpike
Almost Everything I ordered has taken forever quadratec tube doors 3 months rear rugged ridge rear door bags 3 months I have never ordered from 4wp but I surely match there price at Morris 4x4

OP
OP
Mr. Wuf

Mr. Wuf

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Principal
It’s honestly not even the delay, which I have more or less come to expect. It’s the complete lack of communication and the difficulty of even speaking to a human being. I doubt I’ll order from them again.

I ordered the side armor from Northridge the same day and had it 2-3 days later, but they didn’t have the Rocker Knockers at the time.

unsocbl

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys Eco-diesel
YEs, shipping delays or availability issues across the board! I agree though, companies should have better contact methods. At least let me know you're thinking about me!

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
4WP pretty much orders most things when a customer orders.

I have a store near me and have found I get better estimates on ship/delivery by going to the store.

With that said, I have pretty much stopped using 4WP and Quadratec because of their "in stock" online and then 2-3 days later an email saying "60 + days backorder".

Sponsored

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It’s honestly not even the delay, which I have more or less come to expect. It’s the complete lack of communication and the difficulty of even speaking to a human being. I doubt I’ll order from them again.

I ordered the side armor from Northridge the same day and had it 2-3 days later, but they didn’t have the Rocker Knockers at the time.
You are absolutely right. Ignore anyone who says otherwise.

Delays are inevitable.

3 weeks without communicating back to you and having a multi-hour hold time is inexcusable.

Rozik169

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator overland
Occupation
Pa turnpike
That’s why I like to price match with Morris they can tell u instantly if they actually have it in stock

SelfmodJT

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep JT Willys, 2005 350z con
They say in stock because they want an interest free loan 🤣. Had that happen to me with the OVS 270 degree awning, only reason I didnt cancel it is because they raised the price by 100 dollars everywhere and I got 20% off but they're getting an interest free loan of 1300 till Aug 5th. I'm cancelling it if they push it back further.

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT; 2016 Cherokee
Ordered Rugged Ridge HD rear bumper directly from RR in January. Received it in May. During that wait, I called RR about once a month for an update. First few times I called, I got a human being who was sympathetic but clearly unable to guess when it would be arriving. But, with each monthly call, I got different representative, each sounding more burned out and tuned out than the last. Finally, in the last 60 days of the wait, I just got answering machines and no replies. It appears that the staff just cannot handle the endless calls about endless delays and slowly lost their ability to care in order for them to mentally survive their jobs.

OP
OP
Mr. Wuf

Mr. Wuf

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Principal
Going on a month now. Still zero contact from the company.

Sponsored

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
I've been having delays with all companies

Oak

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
realtor
I am absolutely not that guy who logs onto a forum to blast a vendor without trying to exhaust every option. I have an immense amount of patience and give folks the benefit of the doubt, often beyond what any other reasonable person would. Having said all that in my disclaimer, I am highly unsatisfied with 4Wheel Parts right now.

I ordered a set of Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers on June 1. The site listed them as “in stock” at the time, but I received an email a couple of days later quoting “these unprecedented times” for shipping delays. No ship date. Just “unprecedented times.” I can’t wait for that phrase to fade into oblivion, but okay, fair enough. We’re still feeling the impact of the pandemic. Some indication of a ship date would have been nice, but I get it.

Two weeks later, I still hadn’t heard anything, so I filled out a customer service ticket on the site on June 12. That was a Saturday, so I didn’t expect an immediate reply. I gave them Monday and Tuesday, and then I called their customer service number on the 16th and sat on hold for over an hour before finally giving up. I did the same thing again on Friday and never got a real person. I’m now 20 days from the initial order and over a week from trying to contact them for at least an estimated shipping date. Maybe today will be my lucky day, though I doubt it.

I am on the verge of contacting my credit card company and disputing the charge. I am also surprised, as I have ordered from 4WP before with no issue.

I’m writing this thread for a few reasons: 1) to vent, 2) to warn others of my experience, and 3) to see if maybe someone on their customer service team monitors this site since no one appears to be paying attention to their website or phone lines.
Not sure what is going with them but I'm having the same nightmare. No response after multiple emails and calls. Finally got my fishbone rear bumper and the box looked like it had exploded and the ends were missing and the bumpers scrapped all up. Returned and niwcsrart all over again with no idea when it will show up.

OP
OP
Mr. Wuf

Mr. Wuf

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Principal
Today is July 12, and I still do not have my order, nor have I heard from the company.

For those keeping score at home, we are now sitting at a month since I filed a customer service ticket and nearly six weeks since I ordered. Great job, 4WP. You guys are killing it. Don't let the haters tell you anything different.

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
I just ordered a set of skid plates from them, only because they said "in stock." And today I got an email saying that due to Covid to expect delays with my order and that it would ship directly from the manufacturer. I didn't realize that they were drop shipping an item that shows in stock. Wish I'd seen this thread sooner.

OP
OP
Mr. Wuf

Mr. Wuf

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Principal
Two months today and not a word from 4WP. Maybe I will have my order before I decide to sell my Jeep.
Sponsored