• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Maryland FS: Diamondback HD hard tonneau cover (w/ trail rail clamps) (sale pending)

solfrost

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator
Jeep Gladiator FS: Diamondback HD hard tonneau cover (w/ trail rail clamps) (sale pending) tonneau

Sold

Selling my Diamondback HD tonneau cover -- I've replaced it with an ARE cap that was just installed yesterday. It is pretty gently used, some small paint scuffs from hauling some furniture on top that aren't apparent in this picture. All original hardware included (4x clamps, 4x gas pistons, the cover itself in three segments, and the original weather seal for the front of the truck box which I imagine you wouldn't want to reuse anyway but included for reference). Located in Gaithersburg MD. Asking $1k.

EDIT: Oh, and forgot to mention, there's a small battery powered LED strip slapped onto the underside of the rear third of the cover which I'm leaving on there.

EDIT 2 8/5: This cover was ordered/installed for a Jeep with the Trail Rail already installed -- I imagine the clamps would work best with the Trail Rail, might need to contact DB if you need different clamps.
Sponsored

Last edited:

mog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubicon, '09 C4500 Kodiak
Occupation
Kodiak Buckaroo
Just chiming in as I have a Diamondback cover on my F250 and absolutely love it. Super easy to install and remove, rock-solid construction with wonderful build quality. They don't advertise them as 'watertight', but I have never had an issue with stuff in the back and rain.

Disclaimer - no relation to the seller.

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
Man if this were the smooth black one I’d really be on this. Not that I’m still not interested in this either, just sayin.

I’m currently on the waiting list for a spray in bed liner with Line-X since I want to actually take care of the bed itself before technically getting a cover. They should be calling me sometime in the next week based off their anticipated wait they gave me. So I’ll be spending on that but if you have it there afterwards I may hop on this.

In the meantime could you maybe dm me a few pics of the wear you referred to and maybe a few from when you had it on? Also if that be the case is shipping an option? I know a lot of people selling these have been adamant about pick up only thus not finding quick buyers.

Last edited:
OP
OP

solfrost

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll add some pics tomorrow when I have a chance for folks who might be looking (when I say scuff, it isn't the cover itself that is scuffed so much as the cover itself ate a tiny bit of paint off of the furniture I was carrying lol) -- it was shipped freight to me originally and I don't have any means of packaging it up so I don't think I'd be able to ship it, sorry.

Moonshineheadache

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Great White Edition Rubicon
Occupation
Gas Pump Jockey - I hate cans!
Vehicle Showcase
If you have any interest in this at all just BUY IT!! I had one on my Tundra and I have one now on my Gladiator...single best addition you can get hands down. They wear like iron at a fraction of the weight. BUT...if you have to ask yourself if you need it, you don't deserve it!

Sponsored

OP
OP

solfrost

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Close-up of the "scuff", close to the center of the image, if you look closely you can see where the cover held on to some green paint from some furniture lol, that's what I get for not wrapping it. Anywho I'm sure it could be scrubbed off easily if needed, I just hadn't bothered and didn't even notice it until I went to take it off.
Jeep Gladiator FS: Diamondback HD hard tonneau cover (w/ trail rail clamps) (sale pending) tonneau-scuff

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
At this point only thing keeping me, is the location. I could always get a new seal for the bulk head and ask DB for the shims apparently needed for the bed rails that people have had issues without installing them. If only you were closer. GLWTS!

VolatileA

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Ray Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
If you were in Texas, I'd take it off your hands. Solid deal đź‘Ť

jhutchison08

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Architect
Jeep Gladiator FS: Diamondback HD hard tonneau cover (w/ trail rail clamps) (sale pending) tonneau-scuff

Selling my Diamondback HD tonneau cover -- I've replaced it with an ARE cap that was just installed yesterday. It is pretty gently used, some small paint scuffs from hauling some furniture on top that aren't apparent in this picture. All original hardware included (4x clamps, 4x gas pistons, the cover itself in three segments, and the original weather seal for the front of the truck box which I imagine you wouldn't want to reuse anyway but included for reference). Located in Gaithersburg MD. Asking $1k.

EDIT: Oh, and forgot to mention, there's a small battery powered LED strip slapped onto the underside of the rear third of the cover which I'm leaving on there.
Where in MD?

Sponsored

OP
OP

solfrost

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is this sold?
Yeah I thought I had marked it, edited the original post to make that clear, apologies if there was any confusion
Sponsored