• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California FS: Rear Rubicon Steel bumper w/red tow hooks

SF_E60

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2010 BMW M5, 2023 Tesla M3
Occupation
Software Engineer
A month ago I was rear ended nothing really happened to my steel bumper aside from a small dent on the bumper and some paint came off the tow hooks. The other persons insurance paid for a new bumper. I'm selling *only* the outer shell of the bumper. I have a box to ship but would prefer not too since its typically not cheap. Would like to get rid of locally...

Please don't ask for only the tow hooks not selling separately

Asking $400

cg4KovYl.jpg

pZ3VAwfl.jpg

sK32p9ml.jpg

LgnztJml.jpg

bhvGBQwl.jpg

rTGGDrol.jpg

xKwkDWVl.jpg

fZEH0c8l.jpg

SXYqK7fl.jpg

UaGmzpJl.jpg