First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Vehicle Showcase
@AllMoparParts.com

https://parts.allmoparparts.com/v-2020-jeep-gladiator--overland--3-6l-v6-gas/fuel--fuel-tank

Many if not all the numbers on the diagram do not line up with the correct part numbers. I'm looking for the part that is identified as #2 on the diagram. As #1 is the fuel tank but listed as the purge hose and #3 is a hose but is listed as the fuel tank you can understand my worry that I'll get the wrong part. Any help identifying the correct part number so I can order would be greatly appreciated.

Don't ask what happened to the original part. Did I mention that I hate Squirrels.
Sponsored

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
Had the same problem with my Grand Cherokee with a critter. Think it was the same line too. Dealer told me to get that line. I had to buy the whole fuel tank. They repaired with a section of hose and 2 hose clamps. hopefully you can just get the line.

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
@AllMoparParts.com

https://parts.allmoparparts.com/v-2020-jeep-gladiator--overland--3-6l-v6-gas/fuel--fuel-tank

Many if not all the numbers on the diagram do not line up with the correct part numbers. I'm looking for the part that is identified as #2 on the diagram. As #1 is the fuel tank but listed as the purge hose and #3 is a hose but is listed as the fuel tank you can understand my worry that I'll get the wrong part. Any help identifying the correct part number so I can order would be greatly appreciated.

Don't ask what happened to the original part. Did I mention that I hate Squirrels.
Hi Jim,

#2 is 68332306AB

I have attached our dealer data for future reference to others. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

Attachments

OP
OP
MauiBum

MauiBum

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for the diagram and ensuring that it was the correct part number. Order has been placed. 👍
Sponsored