Sponsored

Fuel Zephyr 5.0 Backspacing (1 offset) questions

Insert_Clever_Name_Here

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2016 Jeep JKU, 2020 JT Rubicon
I'm trying to decide on a tire wheel combo that will fit my lift but not "poke" out a ton.

I’ve ordered a 4.5” Evo Enforcer Overland kit which calls for a wheel with a 5” or less backspacing. I’m looking to order the Fuel Zephyr in 17x9 with 5” backspacing, +1 offset. I plan to pair them with the Patagonia MT in 38x12.50x17r. I’m hoping this combo will give me minimum “poke” while still fitting on this lift. I honestly was leaning toward the 38x13.50x17r but was concerned about possible clearance/tire poke. Anyone running this (or another rim) in 17x9 with 5” backspacing/+1 offset that can give me feedback or a pic of how the wheel fits?
Sponsored

Keller

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
You can run the -12 spec on those wheels and get 4.5” of backspace. I know you’re trying to achieve a tucked in look from your post but I would rather have the extra clearance than playing is so close.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I'm trying to decide on a tire wheel combo that will fit my lift but not "poke" out a ton.

I’ve ordered a 4.5” Evo Enforcer Overland kit which calls for a wheel with a 5” or less backspacing. I’m looking to order the Fuel Zephyr in 17x9 with 5” backspacing, +1 offset. I plan to pair them with the Patagonia MT in 38x12.50x17r. I’m hoping this combo will give me minimum “poke” while still fitting on this lift. I honestly was leaning toward the 38x13.50x17r but was concerned about possible clearance/tire poke. Anyone running this (or another rim) in 17x9 with 5” backspacing/+1 offset that can give me feedback or a pic of how the wheel fits?
. This will stick out a good bit and may not fit well
Sponsored