Sponsored

Full front and rear fender delete kit for the Gladiator?

JkJT84

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w Max Tow
Occupation
LEO
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve attempted to search but has anyone seen a full front and rear fender delete kit for the Gladiator. Plenty for JL but nothing for Gladiator. Well there does seem to be a kit for the 1/10 scale gladiator that actually looks good but it’s a bit too small. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Sponsored

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
i would look over on the Wrangler board, should be some over there, then contact the mfr & see if they are making the rears for the JT also -

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I’ve attempted to search but has anyone seen a full front and rear fender delete kit for the Gladiator. Plenty for JL but nothing for Gladiator. Well there does seem to be a kit for the 1/10 scale gladiator that actually looks good but it’s a bit too small. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
I'd say contact Genright, they already have a front fender delete, I wouldn't be surprised if a rear was in the works.

OP
OP
JkJT84

JkJT84

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w Max Tow
Occupation
LEO
Vehicle Showcase
I'd say contact Genright, they already have a front fender delete, I wouldn't be surprised if a rear was in the works.
Yeah I came across theirs, my guess is there hasn’t been enough interest to justify production.
Sponsored